Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

For those who collect WW2 Autographs

Article about: Hi All, I guess this is the best place to post this, Upper Deck trading card company has released a new collecting card set called Goodwin Museum honoring WW2 soldiers, each man has autograp

Default For those who collect WW2 Autographs

Hi All,
    I guess this is the best place to post this, Upper Deck trading card company has released a new collecting card set called Goodwin Museum honoring WW2 soldiers, each man has autographed their card and the back includes a brief story of their time in service, such as a U.S.S Arizona survivor and a D Day Airborne Ranger, if you go to ebay and search Goodwin Museum you will find them, here is what they look like and the ones I have purchased on display, some cards also have relic pieces of uniforn or insignia, happy hunting!!!

For those who collect WW2 AutographsFor those who collect WW2 AutographsFor those who collect WW2 Autographs

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement For those who collect WW2 Autographs
    P
    Many

They are nice but Upper Deck are in my view are over priced, also the "horrors of war uniform parts" cards are even more out of this world money wise.
    Also just for knowledge, upper deck have been known to use autopens for some of their cards, mainly the sports ones but again just buyer beware.
    Morris

They are nice but Upper Deck are in my view are over priced, also the "horrors of war uniform parts" cards are even more out of this world money wise.
    Also just for knowledge, upper deck have been known to use autopens for some of their cards, mainly the sports ones but again just buyer beware.
    Morris
    Yes the Horror of War set was done by another company and IMO really ugly and unappealing in design, these are done on thick card stock and come off as very diplayable and classy looking, the relic cards are overpriced, you can get an entire insignia for 40 dollars and cards that have a small piece of one in them want over 100, I guess this sells to the buyer who is ignorant with WW2 memorablia and the value, the signed cards actually arent that expensive for what you get, 15 to 20 dollars was my average cost per card, some ask higher prices but that doesnt mean you have pay them! I've collected sports autographs for 20 years prior to militaria and Autopens are something to watch out for, Upper Deck is putting there reputation on the line and I never heard of them using autopen, also their website shows many of these vets sitting down and signing these cards, either at home or a special event, so im pretty confident there is no worry here, here is the link.
    http://upperdeckblog.com/2016/05/a-m...win-champions/
    Last edited by maximus71; 07-28-2016 at 04:48 AM.