Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Took This Stuff Out Of My Curio Cabinet

Article about: Stuff I took out of my curio cabinet and put in a 35 gallon storage bin. German cleaning kits,Japanese box,relic flare gun,U.S. Medical Dept. ash trays,BAR leather parts boxes,1918 dated foo

?

Default Took This Stuff Out Of My Curio Cabinet

Stuff I took out of my curio cabinet and put in a 35 gallon storage bin.
    German cleaning kits,Japanese box,relic flare gun,U.S. Medical Dept. ash trays,BAR leather parts boxes,1918 dated foot powder,U.S. 1941 covered pitcher,Canadian pitcher 206th. Btln. W.W.1,brass 1911 cleaning rod,Wilson goggles,U.S. 40mm training aid,Fort Monmouth licence plate topper,empty blasting cap box,trouser belt U.S.M.C.,,2 shoulder cords.
    Japanese gas mask filter,8 day clocks,cast Aluminum Luger,cast training grenade,cap devices,Demo computing tape,sword suspender,Thompson oiler,ash tray,Indian war belt,Boxed awards.
    U.S helmet sweatband and liner chinstrap,Mauser pistol ammo(Broomhandel),1944 P-08 9mm ammo,4 lazy dog bomblets,Nambu paper weight.
    Royal Army Service Corp cigarette case,1944&1945 8mm ammo,Frankford Arsenal primers,U.S. Army Air Corp Luftkin tape measure,copper ash tray W.W.1 E.K.,flashlight,Marine pin,W.W.1 soldier photo,2 Bayern buttons,tin of grease for army made in Berne,used primer for artillery shell,French medal box,21 U.S. buttons on cardboard. Rich A. in Pa.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Took This Stuff Out Of My Curio Cabinet   Took This Stuff Out Of My Curio Cabinet  

Took This Stuff Out Of My Curio Cabinet   Took This Stuff Out Of My Curio Cabinet  

1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Took This Stuff Out Of My Curio Cabinet
    P
    Many

Some interesting items in the grouping..

Thanks for sharing...

Smitty

MAP
    ?

Great stuff there. Like the little bomblets, Nambu frame and k98 cleaning cases!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Is that a practice MK2 grenade?

?

Thanks guys. The pistol has the barrel and slide. No insides. The grenade is one of the solid cast ones. Pics of what the inside looks like now. Rich A. in Pa.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Took This Stuff Out Of My Curio Cabinet   Took This Stuff Out Of My Curio Cabinet  

Took This Stuff Out Of My Curio Cabinet   Took This Stuff Out Of My Curio Cabinet  

Took This Stuff Out Of My Curio Cabinet  
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.