Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

true or false

Article about: These look like a lot of the items out of Eastern Europe. They're selling a lot of "relics" now, which I guess is because those are easier to pass off as genuine.

Default true or false

true or falsetrue or falsetrue or falsetrue or falsetrue or falsetrue or false

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement true or false
    P
    Many

?

You should post them in the correct forums.

SS helmet belongs in the helmet forum, SS insignia in the SS forum and the tube of SS cream in the SS forum or field gear forum.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

If that tab is meant to represent a SS-Sanitätsabteilung collar tab, then it's one horrible fake honestly.

Please make individual threads as requested in the appropriate sections. The helmet has a chance, what is left resembles an EF decal and it is an M42 which lends it a little verisimilitude. It's probably too far gone to be able to tell for sure though.

?

To save you time and trouble the SS helmet relic has a fake decal applied over what little remains of the helmet, the SS-T tab is bad and I am sure the SS marked tube is a postwar item, I recall reading / seeing it from one of my Norwegian friends, but I could be mistaken.

I thought that looked a bit like a badly rubbed down EF Doug? It does look like it could be over the rust though, I see what you are saying.

Quote by Aleksander P View Post
    If that tab is meant to represent a SS-Sanitätsabteilung collar tab, then it's one horrible fake honestly.
    No, this one would be the collar patch for the SS-Junkerschule Tölz.

You are right and my apologies. I dont know how I made J into T .

Its a very creative helmet job , thats for sure , but makes no sense at all. Has it got a lacquer coating over it ?

Darn nutty way to go about creating a SS relic fake what next with this don't know about the other stuff those "SS tubes" were sold by IMA at one time so nothing would surprise me. timothy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast