Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Trying out my new camera.

Article about: No more phone camera photos... finally. Just got in my new Nikon and decided to do a quick trial run. Note that I am not a technie and the photos will surely improve as I learn the camera.

TWS
    ?

Default Trying out my new camera.

No more phone camera photos... finally. Just got in my new Nikon and decided to do a quick trial run. Note that I am not a technie and the photos will surely improve as I learn the camera.

Trying out my new camera.Trying out my new camera.Trying out my new camera.Trying out my new camera.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Trying out my new camera.
    P
    Many

There appears to be a major problem....there's no Brit Home Front helmets in-shot! :-)

MAP
    ?

OK. Want my honest observations?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

great pictures of a great collection.

Quote by TWS View Post
    Note that I am not a technie and the photos will surely improve as I learn the camera.
    Or... just set everything to 'auto'.
    This is what I do. It's the lens of the camera that really makes the difference, so naturally this should be better than a phone camera, and a DSLR will be better again.
    I don't think you can too wrong with a Nikon.

I'm interested in seeing some macro shots.
    Nick

TWS
    ?

Quote by Composite View Post
    There appears to be a major problem....there's no Brit Home Front helmets in-shot! :-)
    If you ship me some, I promise to photograph them before setting them on the shelf.

- - ------- - -

Quote by MAP View Post
    OK. Want my honest observations?
    Will read and respond to your PM in a moment sir.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

TWS
    ?

Quote by HoundsTooth View Post
    Or... just set everything to 'auto'.
    This is what I do. It's the lens of the camera that really makes the difference, so naturally this should be better than a phone camera, and a DSLR will be better again.
    I don't think you can too wrong with a Nikon.

I'm interested in seeing some macro shots.
    Nick
    That's what I'm doing so far (auto setting). Here's a couple shots I took last night. Pardon the lighting which turned out yellowish in the first shot for some reason. I changed it around a bit for the other. Click on them and zoom in.

Trying out my new camera.Trying out my new camera.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

?

I'm just not a phone guy when it comes to posting pics on the forum, I have much more control and options with my Digital camera and wouldn't do it any other way, your photos look great, I use different settings dependent on natural / indoor light, the straightening and cropping tools with different options on my PC just work better for me than a cell.
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

MAP
    ?

Quote by TWS View Post
    That's what I'm doing so far (auto setting). Here's a couple shots I took last night. Pardon the lighting which turned out yellowish in the first shot for some reason. I changed it around a bit for the other. Click on them and zoom in.

Trying out my new camera.
    These are 100% better than the first set which are blurry. Nice and crisp. I zoomed in 300% on my monitor and the details are still very sharp. Excellent. Lighting at close range is very difficult. When I photograph an award that say is gold colored, I find it very difficult to get the same color in each photo. So you just have to play with it a bit.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I think the lighting is very good Todd and the resolution considering the distance from the subject. And as said, what a wonderfully presented collection.

Andy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast