Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Two Years On...

Article about: Hello folks. First thing's first, I know it has not been quite that long yet. As of May this year, I will have spent two years on this forum. Since I first joined, my collection has expanded

Default Two Years On...

Hello folks.

First thing's first, I know it has not been quite that long yet. As of May this year, I will have spent two years on this forum. Since I first joined, my collection has expanded at a frankly alarming rate. Over the next month, I'll be slowing down on the spending and putting some time into organising and cataloging everything. I thought now would be a good opportunity to do a bit of photography, now that I'm not preoccupied watching out for the postman!

This is my collection as it stands today. Not as large or well-displayed as some of the others here, but one that has taken a lot of time and money to amass, and one that I am very proud of. Photography is not of the best quality, as per usual. I really must invest in a better camera one of these days!

If anyone would like to ask any questions about anything specific, please feel free. I don't get many visitors, and seldom have a chance to show everything off!

Two Years On...Two Years On...Two Years On...Two Years On...Two Years On...Two Years On...Two Years On...Two Years On...

Regards, B.B.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two Years On...
    P
    Many

A great collection Brodie, and very impressive for 2 years.
    Nice and varied too.
    Where does the MG34 go though?
    nick

Quote by HoundsTooth View Post
    A great collection Brodie, and very impressive for 2 years.
    Nice and varied too.
    Where does the MG34 go though?
    nick
    It's in the first picture, leaning against the bookcase under a cloth cover. Nowhere else to put it at the moment!

Regards, B.B.

MAP
    ?

Nice BB.

Like the rifle grenade in the wall
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Nice BB.

Like the rifle grenade in the wall
    Thank you! It's a relic, but looks the part alongside the rifle.

Regards, B.B.

A very nice collection Brodie. It isn't the size of it that matters - be it large or small, it is the amount of pleasure that you get out of it that matters the most.

CBH
    ?

Nice collection and well displayed.
    Thanks for sharing.

?

A very balanced collection. Must be easy to spend hours procrastinating by looking and messing with items!

Is the empty space next to the axis guns room for a future purchase perhaps!

Very impressive for only 2 years Brodie. Great relics from the past to hopefully keep memories from that era going.

?

Looks awesome BB!
    Excellent displays

Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast