Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast

uniform displays

Article about: Due to the constraints of my war room ive decided to keep it for headgear displays only,i havent the room for mannequins but have built a full standing display to throw my uniforms on as and

uniform displaysuniform displaysfinally added a pair of strichtarn trousers to complete my czech uniform ,these have acceptance date of 1976 but still retains a stapled receipt showing an earlier date of 74 , i quickly mocked up this crude motorized division display [
    Last edited by James C; 09-05-2018 at 07:10 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement uniform displays
    P
    Many

A really slow month militaria wise ,all i could afford was this jacket hood for my belgian denny airborne jacket but its always nice to complete a set ,a pretty good match wear and tear wise too which im pleased with ,i had to buy this from the US of A as they are so thin if non existant on the ground here ,why they are sold separate i have no idea but maybe to make more moneyuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displays

Beautiful collection

Thanks for looking helldude
    Last edited by James C; 09-05-2018 at 07:11 PM.

?

Hi James, superb displays as ever with your usual attention to detail, well done Mate!

And I see you have the "holy grail" Czech trousers , of which I have never seen on the surplus market in the UK, the Belgium hood is indeed a great match, and agree they are indeed very scarce on the surplus market another good catch.

Look forward to seeing more as and when you update this thread,Gary.

well done James another great display!! you seem to have the knack to make a slow month go a long way!!! nice one!!

many thanks gary for the nice compliments my favorite display has to be op daguet ,your right about the czech trousers i have had to wait years to find a set ,i suppose there is a huge demand from re-enactment groups who have bought up the surplus and thanks paul that mig helmet wiped me out financially and probably wont be till into new year when i bounce back ,the brushstroke hood was a nice match wear wise to the jacket ,ill be in touch mate

?

No worries James, so what is on your wishlist for 2016 display wise?

Look forward to seeing more of your creativity next year buddy

- - ------- - -

cheers gary ,i wouldnt mind picking up a flight suit for this mig helmet ,plenty on ebay but comming out of china ,further than that i have no idea mate ,wishing you and your family all the best for xmas and new years uniform displays

Quote by Opex View Post
    No worries James, so what is on your wishlist for 2016 display wise?

Look forward to seeing more of your creativity next year buddy

- - ------- - -
    Ahh he's run out of room Mate

Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast