Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

uniform displays

Article about: Due to the constraints of my war room ive decided to keep it for headgear displays only,i havent the room for mannequins but have built a full standing display to throw my uniforms on as and

Some more very nice displays and thanks for posting them James

Matt

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement uniform displays
    P
    Many

?

Quote by James C View Post
    cheers gary ,i wouldnt mind picking up a flight suit for this mig helmet ,plenty on ebay but comming out of china ,further than that i have no idea mate ,wishing you and your family all the best for xmas and new years Attachment 915101
    Hi James, good idea that would make a very interesting display indeed, have great chilled time with the family buddy/ well earned break

?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Ahh he's run out of room Mate
    René you have a point there my friend, maybe James need's either less kit and or a bigger space to store it all in, I would be more than happy to help him out, by accepting let's say 50% of his collection, I think it only fair you have the rest!

Have a good "chrimbo" in Ozland Mate

?

nice cammo, looks great

A small update as ive not posted for a while. Here are a few items that i recently became the recipient of ,i cannot thank the BW moderator steve enough for making this happen, firstly a set of west german bundeswehr Schneetarn trousers and tunic ,the tunic is dated 1962 and has a detachable hood unfortunately missing on this one but i have an idea on how to rectify that , ive always been led to believe the earlier the uniform the lighter green the camo ,my poncho has thrown out that theory as its shows light green but dated 1984 ,for the display ive added atop the BW cold weather cap a field applied snow camo to the early m60 ,this trooper has aquired some american alpine googles during joint exercise training uniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displays
    Last edited by James C; 02-22-2016 at 07:47 PM.

Another early Bundeswehr display from around the late 1950's early 60's,the flitzlouse uniform and field gear with first pattern liner m60 stahlhelm ,the snow camo bunnies are both circa 2015/ 2016 uniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displays
    Last edited by James C; 02-21-2016 at 03:01 PM.

A late 50's early 60's display the panzer combination one piece suit is dated 1959 the hard beret dated 63, the soft beret for when dismounted has never been dated as the label gives no clues but i can assume from the same time period and in my opinion the same material for the beret's are as used on the previous flitzlouse uniform, it is best to link to steve's thread to explain the rich history behind the suit's former owner and i feel honoured to have had the opportunity to aquire it WW2 Vets BW Panzer combi. i must add allthough bundeswehr issue the earphones are not period correct for the display but i have added the correct period beret's to show there use with the throat mikes uniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displays
    Last edited by James C; 02-21-2016 at 01:35 PM.

Great stuff James and well done to Steve too for making things happen.i've gotta visit now and play dressing up Lol,can't wait..........

Thanks jake you would be welcome anytime ,the kettle is always on standby
    Last edited by James C; 06-12-2016 at 07:02 PM.

Nice displays James ! They look great !
    It was time for a new custodian and I could not of hoped for a better one !
    They in a good safe pair of hands..............I will miss my war room, but time to move on, although I hope to stay here and impart any knowledge I can give to my BW friends and of course the curious !
    A hearty Prost to all !...Steve.

Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast