Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast

uniform displays

Article about: Due to the constraints of my war room ive decided to keep it for headgear displays only,i havent the room for mannequins but have built a full standing display to throw my uniforms on as and

picked up this czech issue canvas hood dated 1961 to add to my display uniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displays

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement uniform displays
    P
    Many

Early communist bulgarian splinter suit,this is in the officers cut hence the belt and detachable hood the pattern was screen printed i believe uniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displays
    Last edited by James C; 04-24-2016 at 07:45 PM.

NIICCEE early Bulgarian splitter James!!! not seen any of that about on my travels at all!! what sort of date is it!!????
    oh... and you just had to goad me with your later Bulgarian splitter camo helmet cover!!!
    These seem to have completely dried up on the surplus market as of late!!!! a year ago the bay was flooded with em!!! so I was in no rush to pick one up!! BAAAAHHH!!!!

A late 1950's west german representation ,a real favorite of mine and hard to source these days ,i guess with only 2 or 3 years in production the splittertarn pattern was quite limited issue some might say crapy helmets crapy uniforms especially the die hard Third Reich fan club but im pleased to say the least ,unfortunately the gas mask tin was empty so ive used an earlier m38 as the m54 was basically the same design ,the Thompson smg was used very early on before the g3 ,lucky for me as i dont have a g3 the bunnie was as ever typically un phased by it all uniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displays

Hi paul sorry mate i was busy posting up ,yes the suit is an early 1953uniform displays

Some more very nice displays James, thanks for posting them

Matt

Quote by CBH View Post
    Here a couple shots of some Belgian items , 3rd Para Bn Beret , also 1st Para Bn beret badge (SAS Style) also side by side comparison of British Royal Marine Commando "Commando" badge and jump wings .
    Cool stuff!
    And here is a regimental 3 rd para (23 cm ΓΈ) cantine dish, made by La Porcelaine de Baudour Belgium.
    ;-)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture uniform displays  
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

CBH
    ?

Nice plate Kris , I have a few other pieces of Belgian insignia . I was trading with a Belgian Para is the late 80's , nothing too special but I'll try to get a photo posted at some point .

Picked up an LC1 harness for the ERDL uniform display
    Last edited by James C; 08-19-2018 at 08:49 PM.

Quote by James C View Post
    just to show an update to my work in progress 1st para battalion (belgian)display...
    I am almost certain, that the Belgian paras used wool puttees.

uniform displays

From the photos I have been able to find from their time in Congo (in the 1960s) the Belgian paras almost exclusively used wool puttees with the different camouflage uniforms. Either "jigsaw", "moon and balls" or "brush-stroke".

I have found several versions of the Belgian puttees, some in a lighter shade of olive green, some brown.
    I'll dig out some photos of the web.-gear I have in my collection, if you are interested?

uniform displays

uniform displays

Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast