Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

uniform displays

Article about: Due to the constraints of my war room ive decided to keep it for headgear displays only,i havent the room for mannequins but have built a full standing display to throw my uniforms on as and

Thank you Douglas for the kind words and for taking the time to look over my collection ,not to everyone's taste but glad a certain few appreciate them which makes it all the worth while

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement uniform displays
    P
    Many

Your most welcome James!!!
    And thanks to you for your contributions to my collection!!
    so glad to help out a fellow collector!! and the ammo pouches look great on your BGS display!! reminds me I still need a BGS mess kit and correct entrenching tool, black leather harness!!
    and your Austrian display is also superb!!! very happy I could help you to complete your impression!!
    as always... I very much look forward to your full displays!!!

Thank you Austromunga ,Its been a good year ,met some nice forum members and made some good friends ,glad to finally meet up with you and to say thanks for making me feel welcome when i was in kent at war and peace ,that trip in the munga will stay with me for a long time and hope it will happen again if I'm welcome that is

Ditto James
    Anytime matey !!

Been wanting to put together an Israeli display for a long time ,specifically the six day war in 1967 " Ive used existing items from my collection to put together a very loose representation ,not sure If I've got anywhere near but I'm pleased with the result ,Correct boots for one might of helped enjoy uniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displays

Hello James, Is that Welsh Rabbit??... Lol...my attempt of humour. :-)
    I was in Israel about 3 years ago. There is along stretched out steep hill, ( can't remember where it was exactly ) dotted along it there are many wrecks of military personnel transport trying to push foward up the hill from the 6 day war....
    Very strange place Israel.

Moving on...great display, never disappointed mate. ,

Indeed they are Welsh "pesky"Rarebits Sk Great to hear of your time in Israel and thanks for sharing with us ,sounds a very interesting place to visit ,Thanks as always for the kind words of encouragement too not a patch on your fine displays though

Hello James,
    We auctually went out to Israel
    /Palastine to see the Old cities of Jerusalem and Bethlehem, and visited the Holy church of Christ, where Richard The Loin Heart did his Cursade. All steaped in History.

Moving on again.
    Thank you for your kind reply, you are a gentleman.
    BTW. Every bodies collections are just as important, it's the hunt, the passion and the great fun we get collecting these artefacts of history that bring collectors together. Cheers James.

Best SK

True words SK looking back over my last post it sure reads as an understatement Israel has never really been mentioned at home as a destination to visit but I'm sure i could twist my wife's arm ,We have visited Cyprus a few times over the years and had the option to stay over in Egypt for a two day excursion ,Maybe one day perhaps .
    Thank you for the compliment You have always made the time to view my offerings and pass kind judgement I guess we do have a common interest and your right ,no matter what the conflict or period in time it all has a historical importance ,I just happen to lean more towards the latter part of the 20th Century
    Perhaps in part due the amount i can budget for .I would like one day to set up a Werhmacht Heer soldat display .I have a few field items and kit but no uniform to base it on ,i guess i could go down the reproduction road but would fail on the boots for starters as i have only period officer private purchase jack boots
    I will see what 2017 brings
    Thanks again
    James

Last display for 2016 so here goes My representation of a late 70's early 80's west german Grenzschutzgruppe 9 der Bundespolizei Trooper (GSG 9) Hence the curved mp5 magazines . GSG 9 were a counter terrorism unit formed in 1973 uniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displaysuniform displays

Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast