Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

uniform displays

Article about: Due to the constraints of my war room ive decided to keep it for headgear displays only,i havent the room for mannequins but have built a full standing display to throw my uniforms on as and

?

Really like the Czech display James, the Vz _60 is my favourite Warsaw pact splinter derived pattern. Please keep them coming mate, it's really enjoyable seeing your creativity

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement uniform displays
    P
    Many

Fantastic James mate, -- You need to feed your mannequin though!!! wee bit skinny hehehehe
    Last edited by reneblacky; 09-04-2014 at 06:54 AM.

thanks again gary and thanks René i must of based this guy on me ,im 7 stone wet through
    Regards James

Nice displays James a lot went into that not to mention finding the items well done! timothy

?

Nice display well done .

Greg

?

Fantastic ensembles James!!!

many thanks timothy studly and doug doug many thanks for your interest and support on my thread too it really does mean a lot i have a couple more post war displays to pull out of the bag yet ,weather permitting for me though doug your most striking displays are the Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler mannequins ,i can only dream of such items to display but your inspiration is in there believe me
    Regards James

?

Thank you James, I am humbled by your comment. Your displays are detailed and energetic, high quality and sound. Very enjoyable to see!
    I know the passion you have, keep it going!

Great stuff James mate, I like the East German and Czech one's the best I think. You need a Falklands para rig I think too, that would look cool. Complete with Union Jack hanging off the Clansman aerial for that full Falklands effect

I have one of those Swedish tunics that I wear in winter. They look sharp, I originally got it because it looks a lot like a German tunic and I like the cut I have to admit. Keep it up mate.

many thanks andy for your nice comments support and ideas for future kit aquisitions i have heard of swedish tunics being converted to late war TR tunics ,i have purposely left this set alone as it would be a crying shame but i have worn the tunic/jacket too and agree on there warmth they look very retro and stylish too ,thanks mate
    Regards James

Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast