Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

US M1 Carbine Picture test...

Article about: Part of my view from my desk. The least a new guy could/should do is post a picture. These are some I keep handy for shooting and reference. The 2 missing from the end are down on the 'to cl

Default US M1 Carbine Picture test...

Part of my view from my desk.
    The least a new guy could/should do is post a picture.
    These are some I keep handy for shooting and reference.
    The 2 missing from the end are down on the 'to clean bench.'
    OK Here Goes Attempt #1...........

Cheers,
    Charlie-Painter777

US M1 Carbine Picture test...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement US M1 Carbine Picture test...
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Great way to "Introduce" yourself!!!

Wowzer!

Now if I tear apart your intro...the key is "Part of my view from my desk". And the natural question is: What is the other part of your view? A wall a Garands? Johnsons? Springfields? M14's? BAR's?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

HOARDER!!! So that is where all the CMP M1 carbines went!
    Now that is a awesome M1 carbine collection.

Semper Fi
    Phil

I hate seeing a empty rack. 2 on the end were being cleaned at the time. I had that early WRA .22 pump and Rem 870 standing in the corner, so just hung them.
    I have 2-14 gun racks I made including the pictured one, along with 2 same style 7 gun racks on the other 2 walls. Makes for a 42 M1 Carbine display. Also have the safes.. well you get the idea, only own WWII M1 Carbines. Also have 1911's, 11A1's and my favorites the S&W Victory revolvers- 2 Navy, 1 US Property. All started with my Fathers snuck home via the help of a Australian his WRA Carbine from the Philippines. I'll tell the whole story one day. Just keep in mind my brother and I started getting our first rifles for Christmas when we turned 5. Could have been a Commemorative or just a good shooter. I'd tell it, but too much one finger typing tonight.

Appreciate the kind welcome,

V/R
    Charlie-Painter777

Phil,
    I've never bought from the CMP. I do own 2 or 3 that came my way through others hands that bought from CMP. Have their certificates still.

Cheers,
    Charlie-Painter777

MAP
    ?

Any Paratroopers?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Any Paratroopers?
    Folders?
    ;-) Yes 1 early featured, believed to be original. 2 late features, been through post WWII rebuild, purchased from the Michigan State Troopers in the late 60's / very early 70's after the Detroit riots, by my Father. A long story, but he happened to be at the right place, at the right time.

I've got to do some homework on posting pictures. I'm used to Photobucket, but with that not being allowed and me being nearly PC illiterate... I have my work cut out for me. 100's of pictures to................ ?

Cheers To Ya MAP
    V/R
    Charlie-Painter777

Quote by painter777 View Post
    Folders?

I've got to do some homework on posting pictures. I'm used to Photobucket, but with that not being allowed and me being nearly PC illiterate... I have my work cut out for me. 100's of pictures to................ ?

Cheers To Ya MAP
    V/R
    Charlie-Painter777
    The first 4 or 5 posts in this thread will explain how to add photos. It is really simple.
    New picture posting feature - How to guide !
    Ralph.

P.S. Great collection!
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Nice collection, I stopped acquiring them at six,.....obviously you didn't....lol.

Welcome aboard!

Hello rbminis,
    I really appreciate the help. I just started looking for a 'How to' but you gotta admit this is one jam packed web site. Like taking a country boy like me and dumping him off in the middle of a big city !
    I'll post less, until I can study up a bit.

Again Thx for the hand,
    V/R,
    Charlie-Painter777

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast