Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

US "Operation Desert Storm" display.

Article about: Hello, You have a great handle on the uniform and insignia. The uniform was in service for quite some time because of operations in that theater. A bush hat or patrol cap would be nice. Thes

Great display James ! The BW has a cover for the backpack in tropentarn (desert) that is the same as your U.S. ones (elasticated for fitting around the entire pack) ......although from a period 20 years later, worn in Afganistan during ISAF deployment.
    Your Desert Storm collection is outstanding
    Prost ! and all the best to you and your family this holiday season ! Steve.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement US "Operation Desert Storm" display.
    P
    Many

many thanks steve for your kind words ,im glad you like what ive done ,now there's a thing ,the BW using a similar pack cover ,i never knew such an item even existed so ive learned something new ,i really do need to do more research on the BW and get up to speed with there kit /equiptment ,20 years sounds like a lifetime ago ,seasons greetings to your good self and your family too ,cheers james

Quote by Allegra View Post
    20 years since the first Gulf War?

Damn, I'm really beginning to feel my age now.

IMHO the "1st Gulf war", ("Iran-Irak war"), started in September 1980 and ended in August 1988.

In 1991 I served in the UN-Forces on the Golan-Height´s.
    In Syria, (most in Israel !), the "smell of war" was in the air ...

Quote by James C View Post
    now there's a thing ,the BW using a similar pack cover ,i never knew such an item even existed so ive learned something new
    Here you go James, BW rucksack covers......Schnee/Flecktarn/Tropentarn.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Attached Images Attached Images US "Operation Desert Storm" display.  US "Operation Desert Storm" display.  US "Operation Desert Storm" display.  US "Operation Desert Storm" display. 

now that is very interesting ,thanks for the referance pictures steve

?

Outstanding as ever James,your attention to detail is amazing as is your dedication!

Oh and the "Santa Gi combat suit" put a smile on my face too, I have an 8 year loose in the house too, so I relate to their every whim and demand, good to see your little one getting involved in this crazy hobbie

many thanks for the compliments opex ,im glad you like the santa alice cover too thanks again james

?

many thanks for the compliments opex ,im glad you like the santa alice cover too thanks again james
    No worries James,credit where credit is due

a very small addition ,a gulf war period us stars and stripes patch ,much appreciated opex US "Operation Desert Storm" display.

a very small addition ,a gulf war period us stars and stripes patch ,much appreciated opex US "Operation Desert Storm" display.
    One of the truly good things here is the way people help each other out!...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast