Article about: Looks great!

Default Re: Various uniform display

Thought I'd post my M69 fishing vest

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Various uniform display
    P
    Many

More from my lot, My moods for the mo have shifted to Vietnam gear and here's some of my examples The APH5 helmet cost me to the Wife no more buying militaria for the rest of the year but I really wanted this one since childhood

Question for all - what's the go with "Stamp out Fixed Wing"? I see that they make bloody i pad covers with this motto but with two feet

Quote by Consonecollector View Post
    What a jealous I am... Your collection is huge!!!!
    Mates, don't you think that the wives are the greatest enemies of the collections? I'll be unmarried for all my life.... (LOL)
    regards
    Don't do that Mate! Wives are very very helpful ya just have to work around them!

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    More from my lot, My moods for the mo have shifted to Vietnam gear and here's some of my examples The APH5 helmet cost me to the Wife no more buying militaria for the rest of the year but I really wanted this one since childhood

Question for all - what's the go with "Stamp out Fixed Wing"? I see that they make bloody i pad covers with this motto but with two feet
    I think it has to do with the fact they fly helocopters, and sarcastically do not
    like conventional "fixed wing" aircraft, but prefer their 'whirly-birds'............!
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    I think it has to do with the fact they fly helocopters, and sarcastically do not
    like conventional "fixed wing" aircraft, but prefer their 'whirly-birds'............!
    yeah, but it looks like a club of some sort? as this is a '68 helmet I'll have to ask around

?

Hey Blacky, I'm moving across the country soon, and have to pack up a bunch of stuff and get rid of some stuff as well. I have some Vietnam era stuff, it's not super hard to find here in the States for cheap, and it's not mind blowing stuff, but I'll let you know what I'm getting rid of and let me know if you'd be interested. I think it's cool stuff and I'd like it to go to someone who'd love it, I paid peanuts for it and already got my enjoyment out of it, so, I'm not asking for money or anything, it's just better it go to someone who'd be excited to have it, than it just sit at my parent's house. I have a plastic trench coat, a warm weather ball cap, an army green fisherman's cap, and a long sleeve cotton button up marines shirt, let me know if you'd be interested in any of it.
    Eddie

Found a visor lock nut to complete my Sierra APH-5 after a tricky search

Extra shots, the bag 70 dated and the label of the helmet

And I just recently discovered that I had a Vietnam Aussie issued Helicopter flight suit! The same type at The Australian War Memorial
    Last edited by reneblacky; 05-01-2011 at 03:31 AM. Reason: added photos

?

Very Nice Rene, Iam trying to score a Flight Helmet from my RAAF Mates

Greg

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast