Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Video Added - Third Reich Display Room...

Article about: Hello, Some of you asked me to video my collection display room, cases and militaria so here is my video attempt. It is 3 minutes long and hope you enjoy. Please advise if they work okay. Fi

?

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Great video! You have an amazing collection there, all choice items --- thanks for sharing! Are those capture papers and the mailing home package for the SS dagger that is displayed along with it? Looks great!
    Thanks Slados and glad you like...Yes. The capture papers are from Elmer Lundgren - CWO for the 82nd Combat Battalion. He created a nice custom wood box for papers and sent back the dagger with hanger to Art Mattson in Duluth, MN. Here is a link below with more detailed pictures on my site. After all these years you can still see folds in the parchment paper where it was slid in box.

SS Dagger - Lundgren Bringback

War Relics Forum Sponsor
    My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Watched from the cell phone...despite terrible buffering problems I was able to see. Nice!

What's the music?
    The music is a marching song for the Waffen SS...''Sieg Heil! Viktoria!'' I am reloading it with Marcha Erika which is a better song and showing the rifles too. Also there was a copyright issue I guess for that song. Also Sieg Heil I am not real fond of so changing soon.
    Last edited by Rossi; 06-30-2015 at 12:36 AM.

War Relics Forum Sponsor

How cool is that!! Doesn't get any better imo, thanks for the link... a great item!

?

Quote by slados28 View Post
    How cool is that!! Doesn't get any better imo, thanks for the link... a great item!
    That is for sure my favorite piece as Elmer Lundgren hunted Deer with my Grandfather and we tracked the piece down after he passed away and purchased from his daughter a few years back after some interactions with a dealer as well to locate it. Good personal history there.

War Relics Forum Sponsor

?

A great post on YT Kirk... Very nice items and a great display as well.. The RaD Hewers are especially in brilliant condition, also the Rad brocade was a treat to see !! All pieces fit quite comfortable in the case IMO
    and done very tastefully !! G..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Great video!!!! Love the back ground music and the collection. I had to watch and pause it several times just to take it all in. AWESOME!!!! I look forward to the rifle show and of course the Marcha Erika song. I have to say that my daughter Erika has asked me several times when I have played that. "Is that why you named me ERIKA?????"
    Semper Fi Brother
    Phil

?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Great video!!!! Love the back ground music and the collection. I had to watch and pause it several times just to take it all in. AWESOME!!!! I look forward to the rifle show and of course the Marcha Erika song. I have to say that my daughter Erika has asked me several times when I have played that. "Is that why you named me ERIKA?????"
    Semper Fi Brother
    Phil
    I just added the new link with the Marcha Erika Song! Funny as my Oma has a ton of old vinyl with many German songs. I am sure your darling Erika if anything like her Dad is a cool kiddo. Rifles are at beginning. Starting welding my racking parts tonight. Hoping they turn out. Post when I am done in a few weeks.

War Relics Forum Sponsor

?

Well done... Go for it... And post as soon as possible... God speed and TC... G-Man..
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Great looking collection. I just watched it on my phone and will have to checked it out on the 60. Looks our collecting interested are similar. Blades and buckles are my favorites.

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    Great looking collection. I just watched it on my phone and will have to checked it out on the 60. Looks our collecting interested are similar. Blades and buckles are my favorites.
    Thanks Kirby! Have a great night and thanks for your comments.

War Relics Forum Sponsor

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast