Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

War room

Article about: Hi all. I am in the process of re- configuring my war room and thought I would show you some of the results so far. Mainly helmets and edged stuff. If you see anything of particular interest

Default War room

Hi all. I am in the process of re- configuring my war room and thought I would show you some of the results so far. Mainly helmets and edged stuff. If you see anything of particular interest i'm sure I can do you more pics. I would like to draw attention to the MK 6 helmet with the dirty cover and Aeromedical tag. I got (the cover only) from a bootsale where the family of the soldier were selling a box load of his surplus equipment. I picked this out and was told that it was the cover he was wearing when he was involved in an IED explosion in Afghanistan. I have looked this incident up and it was recorded in the news. Anyway, I know its sort of macabre, but I think its important to preserve stuff like this. Any how, enough talk. Enjoy the pics.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture War room   War room  

War room   War room  

War room   War room  

War room   War room  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement War room
    P
    Many

Default Re: War room

I like the MK 6 could we see some more photos of it?

Corey

i always love looking at headgear ,and you have covered a very broad range ,you have some nice gassies also ,keep up the good work
    Regards James

great Looking War room.
    I see you have some armor.
    Thanks for showing us.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Thanks for the comments. Here are some more pics of Mk6. In addition to this stuff I have more at my parents house, but dont know quite how I'd fit it in the room lol
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture War room   War room  

War room   War room  

War room  

?

The soldier..who had this cover certainly liked his glint tape.....5 patches of it..When I worked out there it was normal placed on top or back of the helmet..but horses for courses ...Nice war room by the way...Cheers Terry.