Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

War Room Makeover; Then and Now

Article about: Lovely reading! You guys take the collecting and displaying to a new level. I joy to read. Thanks Laplander

Default War Room Makeover; Then and Now

I thought I would post some photos of my study from a few years ago. It looks nothing like this now, and will look even more different when I finish my remodel including oak flooring, lighting and paint.

Most of the items seen here are long gone as this was before I changed my focus to WWI US and Imperial German aviation.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture War Room Makeover; Then and Now  
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement War Room Makeover; Then and Now
    P
    Many

Default re: War Room Makeover; Then and Now

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture War Room Makeover; Then and Now  
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

A close shot of two groupings I no longer have.

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Another close shot.

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

The Purple Heart grouping shown was named to a fellow with the 1st. Div. who was the loader on the gun that fired the first US shot of WWI.

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

More details...

[/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast