Very nice displays, guys. You're not a fan or TR stuff are you Steve? haha

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Default Re: War rooms/man caves

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Very nice displays, guys. You're not a fan or TR stuff are you Steve? haha
    ObKrieger...well actually, its what I originally started out collecting, way back in the 60's & 70's but due to personal circumstances had to sell in the late 80's....getting back into TR collecting was always going to be expensive and frustrating due to the work of the fakers, so I plumbed for Imperial and lately Bundeswehr....but guess what.....I have strayed a little, buying my first TR uniform since the 1980's from BenVK, a Model 1929 Reichsheer lightweight tunic...I will be posting. It will keep my three TR EK's company !
    Prost ! Steve.
    "The German Army is the perfectly adapted, perfectly running Machine. The difference is that the Germans are organised with a view to War...with the cold, hard, practical and business-like purpose of winning victories."
    G.W. Steevens - The Daily Mail (1897)

Hi Steve,
    Love the room mate and the imperial stuff, you have the madness as well then lol.
    dave,

I am still waiting to see your war room obKrieger

I dont have a war room but I do have a war "chest" I have all my collection in. the chest is handcarved oak that when I bought it I found a secret drawer and a P-38 holster with amunnation was inside.........!!!! the ammo was distroyed but I kept the holster.

steve I love your collection I like how your uniforms are displayed....!

cheers,
    Pat

An Aladdins cave Steve !! Very nice

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

As some of you will know, I am in the process of moving, but I have started to set up my room. I'll post more pics when the rest of my collection is here and in place.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	My room.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	243.8 KB 
ID:	275140  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

oradour, do I see a Spainish Air Gun on your bed? ^^

Sebastian....What good eyes you have !.....indeed, a GAMO P-23, a recent gift from my neighbour, because his wife did not want his children getting hold of it.....and he knew I was into militaria.
    Prost ! Steve.
    "The German Army is the perfectly adapted, perfectly running Machine. The difference is that the Germans are organised with a view to War...with the cold, hard, practical and business-like purpose of winning victories."
    G.W. Steevens - The Daily Mail (1897)

?

there sure is some nice displays !!

I think this is my most favorite part of this website, looking at the collections and the passion that you all have for collecting military items. I am slowly gathering things for my own collection and seeing how you display yours gives me many great ideas. Everyone please keep up with your displays and sending pictures. You are all doing a tremendous job. Now, if any of you are hiring so I can get a second and third job so I can add to my collection, let me know!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast