Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Weapons and Ammo Collection

Article about: Hello all, I have a long weekend so I was looking through these items and thought I’d share. It’s nothing crazy but it’s what I’ve got. It’s quite diverse so I’ll say what every thing is in

Default Weapons and Ammo Collection

Hello all, I have a long weekend so I was looking through these items and thought I’d share. It’s nothing crazy but it’s what I’ve got. It’s quite diverse so I’ll say what every thing is in each image. As I said I’ve got a long weekend so I may do another thread on head gear if I have the time.

As always please click images for better quality.

Regards,
    Bodhi

M1 Garand bayonet, Vietnam War pilots survival knife, K98k bayonet, Fireman’s Dress bayonet, Bayonet for the lee Enfield, No4 Mk1 Lee Enfield with a long history I can tell it if you want, An Italian Mp38? I only payed 50$ for it so it was a win anyway, double barrel flare pistol and a WW1 French flare pistol.

Three 50. Cal ammo boxes, rifle grenade flare in box, 12 ft of fired M60 blanks, WW2 US 105mm shell casing, WW1 French 75mm shell casing,WW2 US blank 75mm shell casing, WW2 37mm Complete round, 20mm dummy, 25mm dummy, 40mm grenade dummy, dummy rocket, M1 Garand blanks and K98k training rounds.

Three M1 Garand stocks, two US ammo punches dated 1944, Upper Lee Enfield Stock, US 1911 holster, two Chinese oil and grease containers, US rifle cap dated 1944, British Webley Lanyard, K98k cleaning kit and ammo pouch, and a rifle bolt.

German Artillery storage tube post war repainted.

French AA gun Ammo box with magazines.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Weapons and Ammo Collection
    P
    Many

?

Remembers me when I began collecting. I was 16.
    Happy to see a new generation of collectors.
    Carry on!
    Luc

If you can believe it I’ve been collecting for nearly nine years now, it’s crazy to think I’ve already been collecting my whole life.

Best of luck in your collecting endeavors,
    Bodhi E.

MAP
    ?

Nice and diverse.

I don't often see an MP38/44. Is it a deact? $50 was a great buy.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Yes it is a deact but it is poorly done, it also looks like it was painted or coated in a black substance. And doesn’t have the original magazine it looks like an older Uzi magazine to me.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Weapons and Ammo Collection   Weapons and Ammo Collection  

Weapons and Ammo Collection   Weapons and Ammo Collection  

Weapons and Ammo Collection   Weapons and Ammo Collection  

MAP
    ?

Still for $50 it will display very well.

Just looked around the web a bit. Not sure how long you had it. If recent purchase, probably one of the IMA examples. Similar mag. Theirs are made from parts with an mocked up aluminum receiver.

Original WWII Italian Beretta MP38/44 SMG with Smooth Barrel – International Military Antiques
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Nice collection!! I’m sure You will add to it over the next few decades lol

Ah, it does indeed look like that would explain the magazine problem. I am still a little confused as to why mine is painted black but if it’s an IMA example I still saved $200.

Cheers,
    Bodhi

- - ------- - -

Thanks Lew I’m sure it will grow quickly, let’s hope!

Thanks,
    Bodhi