Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

what i did with 9 euros, some spare pants and some tape.

Article about: yeah the medal is as far is it can go in the frame, the tape is about the size of the nail in your little finger.

?

Default what i did with 9 euros, some spare pants and some tape.

hello, I found 10 euros down the back of a chair, and i went to the hardware store and i bought two picture frames at 4.50 each.
    i go home and i get some beige pants cut them up and use them as a background. and i make a nice display for some of my medals. i left a space next to the medals so i can find a picture of someone wearing the medal .
    hope you enjoy.

what i did with 9 euros, some spare pants and some tape.what i did with 9 euros, some spare pants and some tape.what i did with 9 euros, some spare pants and some tape.
    Last edited by M18922; 05-29-2011 at 06:44 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement what i did with 9 euros, some spare pants and some tape.
    P
    Many

Default Re: what i did with 9 euros, some spare pants and some tape.

nice going for 10 euros

Nice work Patrick

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

yeah i was quite proud of myself after, lol
    i think i might go back and buy some more frames!!

Thats a great way to spend the money, also good investment since your preserving them in a case as well.

This reminds me I need to find a frame for a newspaper I picked up from an antique store yesterday dated June 6th 1944 with the main headline about the invasion. For 12 bucks not bad at all.

?

thats not bad at all, i am sure you can pick up a frame cheap. at the place i went to i saw a frame that could fit a newspaper for 15 euros.

Yeah I just have a bad memory what with 14 hr workshifts, buying a house, my fiance telling me to do stuff, my fiances parents telling me to do stuff haha. I will probably hit up a store on my drove home from work later tonight.

?

Good job ! Looks great ! I tried this with British medals on a background with british flag ! It looks nice !

?

yeah i might do that when i get lots of the same medal. how do you keep up the medals? i am using a tiny bit of tape.

Put some bubble wrap under the beige material so the medals are pressed up against the glass, that should hold them in place without using any tape (which will eventually leave marks)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast