Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

wide ranging collection

Article about: Recently bought this collection at a yard sale its pretty much one entire family from Hagen Germany This collection ranges from how to use a can opener to HJ,luftwaffe,military records,ss we

Default wide ranging collection

Recently bought this collection at a yard sale
    its pretty much one entire family from Hagen Germany
    This collection ranges from how to use a can opener to HJ,luftwaffe,military records,ss wedding,ww1-2 docs and medals and on and on.

large pile of negatives show a family in the country and learning to ski-pretty boring
    There was a 7 by 5 inch piece of celluloid which looked like it was for use on an overhead projector
    and a film strip on human biology and first aid

Just let me know was you want to see in greater detail- I took overall hightlight photoswide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collection
    If anyone has an issue with my photography

This all came binders and all photos and docs were put in slipsheets, which was nice of the original ownerRegards
    NK

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement wide ranging collection
    P
    Many

?

Well done, lot of nice goodies.

Quite the haul you have there!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

This is so depressing , why can't I find a haul like this ........

v/nice find.

Nice score, friend! Lots of goodies & study material to keep you occupied...Looks like you've got some interesting photos there as well, covering a variety of subjects...Thanks for sharing your treasures with us!
    cheers, Glenn

Default Lot collection sort out

Hey Guys It has taken me forever to sort this and I need help. to try to finalize this deal
    Lot is from a family who lived in Hagen Germany
    It goes from late 1800's through to 1980 ( I kept out of pics those items)
    Looking at the ww2 I have added some pics.

The project I am working on. Identify and link as many of the ww2 era military docs pics etc.

I cant read sutterlin or related cursive so some items are hard to figure out for me.

I know there are not to many experts who can out there but I know you guys are exposed to a great deal of it an maybe can help.

I have included
    Birth Certs
    HJ Knife
    HJ Pics
    HJ pocket handbook
    I have not seen some of these stamps before which has made me more curious.

anyway It appears that there are 2 young me in the family pics from HJ seems to be one brothers, then someone ended up in The luftwaffee.
    outside of the pics, which have limited description data ect and in 1947 a POW post card to the family shows up.
    Which I cant read. Must be a interesting story behind that.From what I can tell this unit was like a local reserve type deal( at least from my research.

Outside of that have added interesting ww2 era documents I am not super familiar with.

There is a special place in the here after for those who steal and repost pics

I hope my pic dump doesn't crash the server but would rather give you guys more then less.

One of the most interesting items is an image on celluloid. I cant find to much on it but part of the reason it took me so lng was I was trying to make the celluloid staying flat without cracking it and getting enough light through for pics. I finally solves my problem. I came up with a creative use for my wifes bakeware, of course I didn't have permission it use it and it she saw my final set up she would freak

outside of the basic links is there a database ect or anything that can tell me the POW's fate. I know it was a terrible deal those guys went throught, I hope someone can read the postcard
    Thanks in advance guys

I don't expect you guys to do it all for me so if theres links you know of that would help ect I want to work on them.wide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collectionwide ranging collection

I think I messed the darn pic order up.grrr sorry about that
    General P

I

Love when items are connected to actual people! Thanks for sharing!