Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wikings various 2.0

Article about: I have posted a thread before, but since my little collection has changed for goods and bads i post a new one. Its not a large collection but in my heart its a museum. Hope you enjoy! First

?

Default Wikings various 2.0

I have posted a thread before, but since my little collection has changed for goods and bads i post a new one. Its not a large collection but in my heart its a museum. Hope you enjoy!

First out is my helmet cabinet, dont have many of them so my finest 3 goes there, with some smaller items around. Top helmet is my precious SS relic M40. Its an above ground find, and with tragic economy the best i can afford for now. Below an exellent M34 shutzpolizei and bottom is a relic Heer SD, leather remains inside.
    Wikings various 2.0

Wikings various 2.0

Wikings various 2.0

Some small items
    Wikings various 2.0

Recent purchases, in the small silver box there are an early set of cap insignia with small eagle and first skull, "Danziger skull" and in front SA cap eagle. The empty shells are SS marked. The matchbox was given to me by a friend, probably some faked stuff, contains very old matches though, perhaps prooaganda? Also a SS uniforms button with SS runes on the back.
    Wikings various 2.0

I bought 2 of these a while ago, pretty awesome, they are french anti panzer robots from around 1960. They where shot from ramps and they were controlled by a joystick, connected to 2 thin wires(!) and had a range of 5 kilometers, imagine controlling that! These are Blind dummies though, but very heavy (30kg) and acted as training and show-offs. In Sweden they were called Robot 52. Just sold one, might be willing to trade for relic mp40 or other german relic weapon.
    Wikings various 2.0

My wall 'o war in my mancave, you see a swedish M1894 infantry officers hat on the shelfs and some swedish helmets and more. Will get you better pics another day!
    Wikings various 2.0

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wikings various 2.0
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Nice collection you have there! That relic SS has a great look to it!

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thank you! Your signature makes me convinced your wife is related to my fiance, when i got this helmet some time ago she asked me why i bought a rusty broken helmet when i already have a new good looking one in plastic.. (i use a m40 plastic bike helmet when i ride)

?

Great collection!

Nice little display of helmets... cool cabinet too! A minor thing would be that the M34 would be a Feuerschutzpolizei (Feuerwehr) helmet, not for the Schutzpolizei/SchuPo. Well, as far as I've gathered anyway. Either way, the display looks real nice --- any idea where the SS relic was found?

MAP
    ?

Quote by Wiking View Post
    Thank you! Your signature makes me convinced your wife is related to my fiance, when i got this helmet some time ago she asked me why i bought a rusty broken helmet when i already have a new good looking one in plastic.. (i use a m40 plastic bike helmet when i ride)
    My wife is an accountant so nothing slips by her. She is now jokingly calling my collection "his Junk Room". when it was small she didn't mind so much but now that it has grown and I'm trying to find more space beyond the one room alloted to me, she is giving me subtle hints to slow down....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nice items displayed. timothy

?

Nicely displayed collection friend.

?

Quote by slados28 View Post
    Nice little display of helmets... cool cabinet too! A minor thing would be that the M34 would be a Feuerschutzpolizei (Feuerwehr) helmet, not for the Schutzpolizei/SchuPo. Well, as far as I've gathered anyway. Either way, the display looks real nice --- any idea where the SS relic was found?
    Thanks for your input,and you are right, i learned its a fire police helmet! The SS rwlic is bought from a friend here in Sweden, he bought it from a guy at helmetawards.com, and its supposed to be an above ground finding in Ukraine, said to have been found on a cross. I did hesitate on buying this because of that, it was a grave and i dont support grave robbing. My (silly in a way) reason buying it was its already taken from the grave, and it wouldnt have been there today even if not found by the seller. It is a weak reason i know, i go through it in my head every single day if it was right or wrong buying it. I do value it high though, and i wish i would know who owned it, who was the guy that died for it. But at the end of the day i still cant tell right or wrong though. I know i will never sell it, i would give it away though if i knew 100% that it was recieved by relatives to the soldier who owned it.

?

My latest findings, a beautiful eagle (hope its genuine), officers visor i believe due to the slightly bent shape, and a SS empty cartridge, battlefield relic but still a very powerful item, who shot it and did he hit?

Wikings various 2.0
    Wikings various 2.0

Wikings various 2.0
    Wikings various 2.0

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast