Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Wikings various!

Article about: Well it´s not much, but i thought i´ll show my small collection! Most of the stuff i just got here and there during the years, without any particular thought of it as a collection, just stuf

?

Default Re: Wikings various!

Latest findings:

Minesweeper, got it for free, nice one i think! It was complete he said, but it´s been in an old basement that fell apart by nature, so the headphones and something else is somewhere underneath collapsed stones.

Wikings various!Wikings various!Wikings various!Wikings various!

Went to a flea market today, a guy had millions (almost) of pins, bought these for about 3 usd, the one with the celtic cross has sporrong printing on the back, cant find any info on it though, does anyone know? The german one looks very new but also it looks like way to cheap to even bother make copys of, anyway it was nearly free so i wont be sleepless!

Wikings various!

This polish one was on display, looks nice but almost 100 usd, thought i ask you guys is it worth it?

Wikings various!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wikings various!
    P
    Many

?

37Webbing my scandinavian neighbour, what can you tell me about that minesweeper? I have no idea if it was made here, or even ment to be used here, but if so i figured you would know I found out what the pin with the cross was at last, it was the youth of the missionary church that had those.... Well it gave me a laugh at least!

I'll look into it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2