Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

WW1 Display

Article about: I recently cleared my room of some clutter and cleaned it up, and since I haven't posted in a while, I decided to show off my British WWI display that I have put together. So here it is! All

Default WW1 Display

I recently cleared my room of some clutter and cleaned it up, and since I haven't posted in a while, I decided to show off my British WWI display that I have put together. So here it is!

WW1 Display

All items except the medal in the upper left is original. I am currently saving my money up for an original WW1 British Infantry uniform.

That is all I have for today, and after all, this seemed fitting as Remembrance Day is tomorrow..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW1 Display
    P
    Many

Very nice exhibit.. Thank you for sharing.. Tomorrow in the United States we will also celebrate Veteran's Day, know formerly as Armistice Day. As we all celebrate Remembrance Day, Veteran's Day or whatever it is called in your Nation, we are thankful and grateful for all those who have served, and made the ultimate sacrifice in defense of their Nations..

We will Never Forget...

Smitty

Thank you for the response. The only regiment my province (Formerly we were a colony on it's own) that fought was nearly wiped out at Beaumont Hamel. It is swell that war is so terrible, or we'd grow too fond of it.

Less we forget.

I like these collections where nothing is over done in the display.everything is nicely spaced out.well done on you.!

MAP
    ?

Very well done! Congrats! Will look great once you add a uniform!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)