Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WW2 Red Cross Collection

Article about: As some of you may know, alongside collecting militaria i also collect red cross items. I try and keep them within the WW1 and WW2 period. I just though id share with you a few pictures and

Default WW2 Red Cross Collection

As some of you may know, alongside collecting militaria i also collect red cross items. I try and keep them within the WW1 and WW2 period. I just though id share with you a few pictures and information about some of the items.

Hope you like them although they are not strictly militaria!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 Red Cross Collection   WW2 Red Cross Collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 Red Cross Collection
    P
    Many

Default Re: WW2 Red Cross Collection

The Penny A Week Badges. These were sold to people who were donating a penny a week to raise money to send care packages to British soldiers and their allies in POW camps and on the front line.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 Red Cross Collection  

very nice medals and badges. the people who earned theese worked as hard to save lifes as the soldiers fought

My 1914-1918 for war service red cross medal.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 Red Cross Collection  

Silver nursing reserve badge and national hospital reserve pin badge.

And my latest purchase which is in the post, a proficiency in anti-gas training. I have also ordered a proficiency in ARP training dated 1943. These are all named which makes them better in my opinion.
    Attached Images Attached Images WW2 Red Cross Collection 

Hi Vicky, a nice themed collection.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade, i think it ties in nicely with the militaria

I think so too.

I have an odd item or two of these and Lez has a Red Cross cap, very similar to the ATS cap in design.
    Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Yes, i have seen them about, will have to get one at some point, problem is, once i have the hat i'll want the uniform! Will look out for a 40's one as i think it will go nice with my ARP uniform

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast