Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Ww2 u.s air corps lot i recently bought

Article about: ...so happy to bid and win this lot in an auction recently in the U.S.... i won it all as in the pic for \\$300...good score i think...now the "AIRFORCE" bug has started....damm i ne

Default Ww2 u.s air corps lot i recently bought

...so happy to bid and win this lot in an auction recently in the U.S.... i won it all as in the pic for $300...good score i think...now the "AIRFORCE" bug has started....damm i need more cash...lol.....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ww2 u.s air corps lot i recently bought  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ww2 u.s air corps lot i recently bought
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ww2 u.s air corps lot i recently bought

Wow! What a bargain! Well done.

Cheers, Ade.

...cheers Ade...yes was so lucky...never thought id win at that price..goes to show you can score some good stuff sometimes....i have paid top dollar for some items at times....just have to be at the right place at the right time i guess...

Now thats a really good score! bet the postage is going to sting a bit
    Love to see the bits and pieces when you get them
    what precisely did you win too

...thanks RENE...yes well postage ...gee so that 300 dollar outlay really cost me $420...lol..(still an ok price though)..how come without postage sounds so much better....i have to remember that the true price is postage as well... forgive me...was just too excited when opened the box...il post the pics of the items soon...gee all are dated and from ww2 period too!!!

Quote by aussielad View Post
    ...thanks RENE...yes well postage ...gee so that 300 dollar outlay really cost me $420...lol..(still an ok price though)..how come without postage sounds so much better....i have to remember that the true price is postage as well... forgive me...was just too excited when opened the box...il post the pics of the items soon...gee all are dated and from ww2 period too!!!
    Hey in a nice way and really - Prick I am jealous! you might have seen from some of my posts that I like my USAAF gear

Hanging to see more of this prick lot!
    Cheers

...well actually Rene....lol....i only wanted the tunics as i only collect uniforms...look at one of my posts on what i collect.....all this other stuff is for sale if your interested??....better to give it to a true AAF collector than just leave it in a box...i will only display the uniforms as part of my collection..