MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

WWII small growing postcard collection.

Article about: Here are a few pictures of my growing WWII WWI propaganda postcard collection, it is growing. Besides postcard i collect also other militaria, i will post soon post pictures. Collecting post

?

Default WWII small growing postcard collection.

Here are a few pictures of my growing WWII WWI propaganda postcard collection, it is growing.
    Besides postcard i collect also other militaria, i will post soon post pictures.
    Collecting postcards is also a unique feeling, my intrest in WWII postcards is WH/LW and other, when i like it i buy it
    Some photos have been sent from the front, other photos from Germany.
    Some German text I can read, and other text is difficult to read.
    I hope you like it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII small growing postcard collection.   WWII small growing postcard collection.  

WWII small growing postcard collection.   WWII small growing postcard collection.  

WWII small growing postcard collection.   WWII small growing postcard collection.  

WWII small growing postcard collection.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII small growing postcard collection.
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

Thanks for sharing , the postcard was the "Text Message" of the last two centuries .

I have a small collection of local area postcards from the turn of the century , many photos only survived because of use in postcards .

Welcome to the forum hope you like it here , also thank you for being a paying member ! It's appreciated .

a nice collection. i like them.
    Stig

?

Hi Chris.

Thank you.

Yes indeed the postcard a nice example of it. Personal letters or poscards went through this way.