Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

WWII Third Reich Display Room - Complete

Article about: About 2 years ago I began the website cataloging each item. Sold off much of the relic condition pieces and kept my minty cream for my room. After about 6 months of construction, budget batt

?

Rossi- Nice presentation and a wonderful collection - that's the way I like to see it. Hats off to a job well done,
    Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII Third Reich Display Room - Complete
    P
    Many

Truly Magnificent!
    Chris.

MAP
    ?

Top tier!

But I must point out a problem....you are running out of room. I see your getting creative to fit more and more but eventually it will happen

Time to ask the boss for more space.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Top tier!

But I must point out a problem....you are running out of room. I see your getting creative to fit more and more but eventually it will happen

Time to ask the boss for more space.
    I was wondering if any one would bust me about having a reichsbahn visor, flak visor and signals visor rest on my RAD Mannequins. Bugs me every time I walk in. Yes. But totally out of room. It is a job to dust, secure, temp control and insure it all. Wife says time to sell not time to expand. We have some working out to do from time to time. All good.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

MAP
    ?

Ya gotta do what you gotta do when space is limited.

And as far as maintenance...that's why most of my items are behind less artistically pleasing glass book cases. Much easier to maintain...But no where near as nice a set up you have.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Ya gotta do what you gotta do when space is limited.

And as far as maintenance...that's why most of my items are behind less artistically pleasing glass book cases. Much easier to maintain...But no where near as nice a set up you have.
    I would like to take out the nice leather lounge chair in the collection room for more space. I do insist & enlist cleaning help every month. I get so tired & so when my maid helper comes in to dust and clean the glass cabinets I take a break and watch to insure she does a good job. My wife (head compliance officer) in turn watches me while holding my double barrel sawed off 10 gauge.

It is amazing, superb collection, I envy you, if only I had one room for my self to properly display my collection, that room is instead used for bags and shoes display

MAP
    ?

10 gauge..well I think that say it all!

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    10 gauge..well I think that say it all!
    We have 2 in the house. She shot one at the pit to make sure she knew how to use. Knocked her clean on her bum. Told her no need to aim. Just point in the general direction and let the gun do the work.

Oops!

EXCELLENT! Such diversity is the way I like it. Quality items, super nice display Bob

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast