Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

WWII Third Reich Display Room - Complete

Article about: About 2 years ago I began the website cataloging each item. Sold off much of the relic condition pieces and kept my minty cream for my room. After about 6 months of construction, budget batt

five minutes of my life well spent kirk ,a superb collection i like the groupings and most striking was the grip photo on the walther pp style handgun? please forgive me if i have the wrong model type ,can i ask on its history ,ive also been drooling over your dagger and bayo collection ,the background score really sets the scene ,nice one mate kind regards james

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII Third Reich Display Room - Complete
    P
    Many

I'll echo what James said!

Did you run out of sd space?
    I was really getting into it and then it stopped.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

?

Quote by James C View Post
    five minutes of my life well spent kirk ,a superb collection i like the groupings and most striking was the grip photo on the walther pp style handgun? please forgive me if i have the wrong model type ,can i ask on its history ,ive also been drooling over your dagger and bayo collection ,the background score really sets the scene ,nice one mate kind regards james
    Hey James,

The grip on the gun with the photo is my Oma. It was really the piece that pioneered my collecting interest. I used to shoot hundreds of rounds with Opa in the sand pit when I was a kid. It was one of 10 pieces he brought back as war booty to the states. It was given to me at age 15 and even though salty it is priceless to me. Oma (Feisty Lydia) as we called her was his German Warbride. While over there her brother who served in the Luftwaffe gave Opa the gun. He took the old grips off and put her picture in it with clear grips. My Dad was born over there and the rest is history. Here is a link to my site with more pictures of him and her if you want to take a look at it in more detail. Thanks for the interest as I am always humbled and happy to tell her story and his.

Link to Pistol >>> Grandpa's Pistol from WWII
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    I'll echo what James said!

Did you run out of sd space?
    I was really getting into it and then it stopped.
    Thanks Dan for telling me....Odd...Let me know if it does it again...I have ran a couple times to test and it looked to work on this end. Just checked this a.m. and it did run full 5:02 without crashing.

Be well down there bro! Going for a Jeep Willy's Ride today!

Rossi

kirk to be honest i thought the lady in the grip photo was very familiar and now i recognise your oma from the book you kindly sent so apologies mate ,its makes for such a nice display piece and i can see why it is held so close to your heart

?

Quote by James C View Post
    kirk to be honest i thought the lady in the grip photo was very familiar and now i recognise your oma from the book you kindly sent so apologies mate ,its makes for such a nice display piece and i can see why it is held so close to your heart
    Miss that Kraut every day...My Grandparents were such impact pieces in my life. Hardest working humans I have ever seen, gracious people and enjoyed life to the Hilt. Thus "to the hilt militaria"...leave nothing lacking. Thanks for your friendship!

?

Nothing left to say that hasn't been say, so I'll just say amazing collection and display! Love the Mauser rifles. I need to take some pics of my Mausers one day. Great job!

I almost missed this incredible Thread...Absolutely Fabulous, your own museum...You can certainly hold your head high with that display, friend...
    Wishing you continued good fortune in your collecting endeavor!
    cheers, Glenn

JMM
    ?

Just one word: Impressive

?

Added an updated & more clean video of my collection along with some new items. Check out if you like at links below.

YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/cG1J9DJAyGw
    Collection Website: home
    Google Page: https://plus.google.com/u/0/103940649893850060890/posts

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast