Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

New Forum Raffle.

Article about: I know Terry, it was a joke.

Default New Forum Raffle.

Hi Guys, we ran a forum raffle over last December and the early New Year. It was very sucessful and a popular forum event.

I plan on doing the same again this year. Several members have already kindly offered items to donate via PM to me.

I am now looking for items. These need to be small items. Last year we found large items like helmets etc were totally un-economic to post. Items like badges and insignia, buckles etc are ideal.

Items can be German or Allied and pref WW2 in date. I say this as they were the most popular and naturally I want items to make the best possible value to the forum.

The raffle will only be open to Gold Club members.

Once we have some items in I will announce the rules and tickets prices and start date.

Cheers, Ade
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Forum Raffle.
    P
    Many

?

Up

Where or how do I donate an item for the raffle? PM sent
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Hi Ade,

With the item I'm looking to donate, should I mail it to you or should I mail it to the winner myself?

Should I announce here what the item is, or keep it a secret for now?

Three cheers! I was just thinking about this the other day. I have at least one or two items to donate.

Default donation

Ade,
    As I told you last year I have a wound badge in silver and a Luft cap badge I will attempt to upload the pictures. Just let me know where to send them when it comes up.

Phil
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Forum Raffle.   New Forum Raffle.  

Last edited by gagevet; 11-01-2013 at 08:12 PM.

?

Last year I had sent items directly to Adrian for the Raffle and will be donating items again this year as well I almost wonder if it would be better to ship directly to the winner with said pieces as long as they have been viewed here and given the thumbs up to authenticity.
    This would take some of the burden off of Adrian when it comes time to reship as well as the cost of the postage.
    Just my two cents worth.

Regards Mark K

Mark, I have donated two pieces and this year we are sending direct to the winners
    Ben

?

Thanks for the heads up Ben I will send Adrian some images and or links to the items I will be donating .

Regards Mark K

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Thanks for the heads up Ben I will send Adrian some images and or links to the items I will be donating .

Regards Mark K
    Ben

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast