Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

D.A.F. - Werkschar with M5 marks

Article about: Here is perhaps an interesting DAF-Werkschar buckle in khaki/green painted aluminium and which very strangely, displays the M5 76 mark for the very well known Friedrich Linden of Lüdenscheid

Default D.A.F. - Werkschar with M5 marks

Here is perhaps an interesting DAF-Werkschar buckle in khaki/green painted aluminium and which very strangely, displays the M5 76 mark for the very well known Friedrich Linden of Lüdenscheid.

Could any other members show any other buckle which are RZM M, non M4 marked ?

Regards,

David

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement D.A.F. - Werkschar with M5 marks
    P
    Many

Default Re: D.A.F. - Werkschar with M5 marks

David, another outstanding buckle and soooo rare, where do you find these?
    Ben

Default Re: D.A.F. - Werkschar with M5 marks

Ben

Do you recall when I was recently "waxing lyrical" about the slightly odd and yet in my opinion, original Assmann SS that Milan posted? I really think that there are now many collectors who have a superb level of knowledge over say their counterparts from only 5 years ago. In addition, I am sure that there are now numerous buckle collectors who like myself, buy with their heart rather than their head.

The point is that say 5 years ago, the M5 marked DAF-Werkschar, as well as the M4/44 marked DAF-Werkschar were regarded by many collectors as fakes. Thankfully attitudes have changed, although having said that, the "loose cannon" buckles such as the M5 marked DAF-Werkschar are now never seen for sale. Now they are immediately snapped up by collectors rather than as previously, languishing on dealers sites with a "suspect" status.

Regards,

David