Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

DAF Buckle and belt

Article about: Hello Guys, I recently viewed a thread by WRF member "weller" and it got me thinking.. Usually,When I purchase a buckle/belt set the first thing upon arrival is a quick inspection

I don't know about the belt but i love the buckle!...

It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Ok so let me understand this ... a group of workers sit around a table attaching buckles to belts, saying "this one works, this one doesn't, this one is ... sort of ok..... oh Helga, have a look at the fit of this one!!"

I really think we get a bit too anal at tmes.

Cheers, Dan
    " When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle "

Hello Danmark, Hahahaa funny, I merely am attempting to reassemble the buckles that actually
    came with the belt. I am trying to see if markings if any on the belt coincides with the buckle as far
    as original to the branch of service.. Sort of like buying a dagger and the handle was replaced or wrong scabbard not even close to the original set.. (S.S. Dagger blade with a S.A. handel ) etc;
    Two of my Rad belts are Rad marked that came with the RaD buckles... Just trying different things to improve my collection.. Thanks for posting...G

Default 2 1.Lehrg. Garz

My point is that this belt marked 2 1. Lehrg. Garz does not go with any other buckle
    other than a early (Perhaps) first pattern Luftwaffe buckle.
    This unit was formed Oct.1, 1937 and participated in the Polish campaign, Battle of France and The Battle of Britain. One base located at St. Ingelveret-Pas-De-Calais
    was commanded by Oberit Herbert Ihiefeld, A winner of the "Ritter Kreuz des Eisernen Kreuzes" I just would like to be accurate in portraying my collection.. This belt does not belong with a "Heer" buckle IMHO.. Thanks....G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Belt 029.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	285.1 KB 
ID:	723734  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

All cool Gwar... just 'avin a larf I was.
    Always a bonus to match marked equipment.

Cheers, Dan
    " When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble, give a whistle "

I know Danmark, I have often called the Mrs. Helga... She looks like a Helga... Hahahahaaa You take care friend....Gwar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12