Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

DAF Buckle and belt

Article about: Hello Guys, I recently viewed a thread by WRF member "weller" and it got me thinking.. Usually,When I purchase a buckle/belt set the first thing upon arrival is a quick inspection

?

Smile DAF Buckle and belt

Hello Guys,
    I recently viewed a thread by WRF member "weller" and it got me thinking..
    Usually,When I purchase a buckle/belt set the first thing upon arrival is a quick
    inspection and then I remove the buckle from the belt so that the tab is easily
    recognised in my collection display.
    I think however I may re-assemble the buckles to their belts as they came and determine if the sets match..
    I'm pretty sure this is the belt that came with this buckle... Perhaps I am mistaken..
    It may have been a "Police" buckle.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DAF Buckle and belt   DAF Buckle and belt  

DAF Buckle and belt   DAF Buckle and belt  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DAF Buckle and belt
    P
    Many

?

That's a nice set there, does the belt catch fit well on the 'crank catch'? If so, I'd say it's a good match. I just tested a few and most of my belts do not fit my DAF 'crank catch' well or at all.

?

Default Nice fit

It fits really nice !!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DAF Buckle and belt  

?

Must be the match, I only had one belt catch that fit really well and it was a Kriegsmarine belt with a catch very much like your belt.

?

I thought you were taking a "Vacation" from buckles for awhile..?? Hahahaha..
    I actually like "Ramen" noodles now... Hahahaa LOL... TC....G

Gwar, cracking buckle but not keen on the belt, to me looks like a post war belt, got any better pics?
    Ben

?

Yes Ben, Whatever you like... I will post in minutes...G... P.S. Thanks..

?

I am taking a buckle break G, I am buying belts! LOL

?

Default Belt

Here is the belt Ben, Thanks for your time.. Hope everything is going good
    for you education & carreer wise...G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DAF Buckle and belt   DAF Buckle and belt  

DAF Buckle and belt   DAF Buckle and belt  

Mmmm what I dont like Gwar is the flap of leather that holds the hook on, on most period belts the flap is longer and I have seen these shorter flaps on the post war belts but again other bits look ok!
    Ben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast