Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

DAF buckle in gold

Article about: Hi guys. I have this in my collection DAF buckle. It is well known from the books that this belongs to the leader daf buckle. Is this true??

?

Default DAF buckle in gold

Hi guys.
    I have this in my collection DAF buckle.
    It is well known from the books that this belongs to the leader daf buckle. Is this true??
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DAF buckle in gold   DAF buckle in gold  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DAF buckle in gold
    P
    Many

Off the top of my head not sure (at work at mo) I think I read some where the different colour DAF buckles meant certain positions within the organisation but will have to check tomorrow
    Ben

Did you find something Ben?

Hello,

Here some information from the "Amtliches Nachrichtenblatt der Deutschen Arbeitsfront",
    nr. 6 from April 21, 1937:
    order 8/37: uniform and equipment for Werkscharen, worn a 6 cm wide belt with silver
    colored claw for those with silver or while ranking insignia and golden for those with
    gold colored ranking-insignia (worn by persons with a leading function). For this reason various
    persons with a leading function started wearing the golden colored buckle. Later the order was
    slightly simplified but the color range was the same.

Buckles in white or golden color were made by various manufacturers, for example
    mentioned in a 1937 price-list from Wilhelm Schröder & Co, Lüdenscheid (M4/46) with
    article-numbers 7058/45 in white and 7048/45 in gold. Price difference was 2 Pfennig.

Excellent information! Thank you.