Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Etched Infanterie 84 Regt Heeres Offizierdolch

Article about: This is another one of the four.

Default Etched Infanterie 84 Regt Heeres Offizierdolch

This is another one of the four.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Etched Infanterie 84 Regt Heeres Offizierdolch   Etched Infanterie 84 Regt Heeres Offizierdolch  

Etched Infanterie 84 Regt Heeres Offizierdolch   Etched Infanterie 84 Regt Heeres Offizierdolch  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Etched Infanterie 84 Regt Heeres Offizierdolch
    P
    Many

Default Re: Ir 84

Once again some info on the Regt:

Lexikon der Wehrmacht

Cheers, Ade.

Hi Gary

Is it a coincidence that these are all made by Alcosso?

Greetz

Nick VR

Hi Nick,

I have indeed been informed that these are fakes. Darn good ones but fake nonthe less.

Gary

Quote by Gary Cain View Post
    Hi Nick,
    I have indeed been informed that these are fakes. Darn good ones but fake nonthe less.
    Hi Gary

This is indeed bad news, we must never leave our guard down in this hobby. Don't quit over this, it isn't worth it...

Greetz

Nick VR

Oh I'm not quitting the hobby but I am giving up on daggers I think. It has been around 4 years since I have seen a real dagger in anything but relic condition. That is not good. I have all of the books and I study them, but when you come across the old good fakes that no one bothered to catalogue how can you tell? Fortunately the forums are here but very frequently you don't have the time to post on the forum, you have to make a decision quickly. I am going to photograph the hell out of these and post them up so at least there will finally be a beginning to sort these out.

cheers
    Gary
    Quote by Nick VR View Post
    Hi Gary

This is indeed bad news, we must never leave our guard down in this hobby. Don't quit over this, it isn't worth it...

Greetz

Nick VR

Thanks Gary for offering to take more pics of these in order to help everyone else.

Are just the blades wrong?

Cheers, Ade.

Hi Ade,

I don't know what is bad and what is good yet. I will photograph each individual piece and post them for verification of good or bad. I plan on doing it next week when I have the time to do it properly.

Gary
    Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Thanks Gary for offering to take more pics of these in order to help everyone else.

Are just the blades wrong?

Cheers, Ade.

Hello to all: I'm afraid that there's a real chance of being a reproduction, have a look on the pics, are from a Spanish Army dagger repro made by a company called 'Marto' in Toledo back in the 70's-80's. Cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Etched Infanterie 84 Regt Heeres Offizierdolch   Etched Infanterie 84 Regt Heeres Offizierdolch  

Hi Nachomenorca

Thx for these pictures they are very helpfull...

Greetz

Nick VR

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast