Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 45 of 82 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 ... LastLast

Maker Logo trivia

Article about: I'll settle for partial credit, Larry. I was so certain that was the answer that I'm to disappointed to try again. I think I'll need a visit from Sympathy the barmaid. Luke

Default Re: Maker Logo trivia

Hi Ronnie,, I am Larry and yes it is Herm Konejung,, LOL maybe you need the glasses too!!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Maker Logo trivia
    P
    Many

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi Ronnie,, I am Larry and yes it is Herm Konejung,, LOL maybe you need the glasses too!!
    Ha Ha cant beleive what i put there Larry sorry! and yes i think i had better put my specks on
    cheers Ronnie

No problem Ronnie,, nothing like a little set of beer glasses to help the eyesight....

Next Clue:.............This Star flys straight as an arrow!!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Maker Logo triviaHi Larry,Is it Wester & Butz?

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Hmm I didnt see that one ,,, but not the one I am thinking. This star has 6 points!!

How about Kupper & Oertling?

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

its also the name of a Planet in our solar system.

Kupper & Oertling Neptun?

Luke

Maker Logo trivia

Yes Eric and my apologies as I did not take notice to the actual firms name. You are correct and thank you Luke also for the photo.

Next clue:............You need one of these to cross,, to get on the other side.........( special note ) I hope its what i think it looks like.
    Last edited by Larry C; 10-28-2012 at 12:13 PM.

Another Hint:................The recent hurricane here in the US closed all of these to cross the river.

Page 45 of 82 FirstFirst ... 35 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 55 ... LastLast