Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bayonet ids needed

Article about: Hi folks, Four bayonets here - two are German manufacture - the other two are unknown. First one is is nearly 24 inches long, with wooden grips, black painted sheath, marked CS&E on the

Default Re: Bayonet ids needed

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Now I'm into grading and placing value on these bayonets since they are being sold for a third party. Obviously, condition is not ideal but they may clean up respectfully.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bayonet ids needed
    P
    Many

Quote by zwerge View Post
    Crazy Horse,is your bayo marked WKC,or is it marked like this one?
    well you know I can't post pic's , but it just says weyersburg right in the middle, the letters are a little smaller & it says the same on the scabbard, with the date 1939, the letters & numbers are very defined, I keep it in about 3 sheets of bubble wrap. it does not have the first initial, I may go have to dig it out, but I'm about 99.99% sure, please don't tell me it's fake.I think someone who wasn't on the front owned it , no scratches& one tiny ding in the scabbard & a small spot of rust on the scabbard, but I don't want to mess with it, because the paint is perfect, even the blade has a nice coat of blueing, except at the end, where it scraped coming out of the scabbard. crap I wish I had the set up to take pic's oh yeah it is matching #'s. thank's for the answers everyone, greatly appreciated.

thank's Marty

let me know how much for the last bayonet, even without matching #'s they are my favorite

Quote by zwerge View Post
    Crazy Horse,is your bayo marked WKC,or is it marked like this one?
    well sir , it was killing me, so I got out my favorite bayonet & had to look it over again, yes you were right there is a P before weyersburg on the blade & scabbard, sorry about that, hadn't seen it in awhile.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2