Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Best Engraved Swords !

Article about: Hi everyone, i am looking for some best engraved swords with nice design and words...where can i find them with pics... thanks!

Default Best Engraved Swords !

Hi everyone, i am looking for some best engraved swords with nice design and words...where can i find them with pics...

thanks!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Best Engraved Swords !
    P
    Many

?

Go to the search section and type in engraved sword

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    Go to the search section and type in engraved sword
    thanks ...i did that before posting....did't find much...though any old post or other reference will be help fulll...

thanks again !

Here is one to take a look at-one of the nicest I've seen here.
    Imperial Sword
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Hi Silas..welcome to the forum. Have you tried this sub forum?

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/sword...reich-austria/

There are alot of great swords to study from..but you may have to read through some of them to find the engraved and etched types.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

its nice one...thanks...what does the inscribe text written on the sword mean...? normally what inscribe on the sword are meant for... ?

If you are asking about Ivan/Stingray's sword, it reads "Forward with God for King and Fatherland". Most inscriptions are either patriotic texts or else are notations of military units.
    William

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    If you are asking about Ivan/Stingray's sword, it reads "Forward with God for King and Fatherland". Most inscriptions are either patriotic texts or else are notations of military units.

fine...thanks...what type of inscription does samurai swords has ...why people collect them ....

CBH
    ?

I would think that more of a Facebook type of question , please stay on topic .

PS . I just noticed we have an Ignore Option ! Had no idea we could do that , no wonder no-one responds to my posts !

Samurai swords do not have inscriptions, aside from the makers marks beneath the grips on the tang. Japanese swords are collected for many reasons-their hand made quality, their history and ages, their widely varying values, as family blades, etc etc. Pretty much why just about anything is collected...
    William