Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast

The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art

Article about: This was brought back from Spain.....by my fiances nanna.......

The mixed bag of parts as you say Ned..I feel the same way..what is really noticeable is the lack of quality on the eagle crossguard..especially the pebbling...which is common with most Chinese fakes...the logo looks like a standard engraving job..and the Birds eye..is just a hole.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art
    P
    Many

?

An odd looking duck.

Good points by the previous posters IMO.

Agreeing with the above posters about the lack of quality plus - so it seems that my wallet will stay safely in my pocket. Fred

?

OMG.......Only focus on the ugly looking Eagle...or what has to looks like one, im not sure what kind of species it is, LOL
    We dont need to look at the rest.
    A daggerproducer who came with a dagger that has such a duck on its guard would instantly being executed for disrespect of the Third Reich.

Cheerssssssssssssssss
    Ger

Eagle looks like a pineapple with a turkey head on it lol

?

No, i do not get a good feeling looking at this piece.

So??.......As Julilus Ceaser motioned with his hand................if it stays here on this forum......OR!!!........... destined to the circular file of the "Best Of the Worst?
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art  
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Larry-
    If you think my comments are not of use on this thread, please delete this. About ten years ago, this dealer was offering a pair of SA collar tabs from Horst Wessel's unit in Berlin. They claimed they were found in the stock of an old theater in Prague along with others. As they were under $30.00, I bought them to study the construction. They were not well made copies. When they did not come back, they offeredme a dozen additional pair of the rarest of rare SA tabs, which were also fake. Since that time, I have always followed their goods and many fakes have good stories as to how they were found.
    As to this dagger, I agree with the statements of our colleagues who have already posted their thoughts.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

what would scare me away would be the solder job on the scabbard and everything else mentioned........ No way would they tolerate such poor workmanship like that,IMO
    No wonder they did not pick this one for the final design !!

Good lord....Sorry,but the price???

Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast