Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast

The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art

Article about: This was brought back from Spain.....by my fiances nanna.......

Its true boys and girls 'relic rape' is never ok

leave the things as they were intended

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art
    P
    Many

Well Gentlemen and Ladies...although this thread is soley reserved for the most heinous and horrible attempts to duplicate Third Reich edged regalia... I could not resist the temptation of posting this very poor runaway screaming ...what I think resembles an SS officers cap.
    Credit goes to member Tony8..to which I retrieved this photo.

With heavy work gloves..and not to get my hands soiled..I brought this photo..to be placed as a side show for an already tortuous circus of horrid fakes. Also below is the connecting link to the thread to which this New years party hat was found. Kudos to Tony8 Regards Larry

Rubric for insane "SS items"
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art  
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

The SS cap... Looks like something made by POWs to escape a camp.
    This cap might pass for original in the dark, at 20-plus meters

Great find!
    Jerry

I don't know anything about caps Larry but boy that is ones nasty.

A modern day FW Holler Thermometer logo compared to a period example.

Top Photo is original ....below is modern fake
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art  
    Attached Images Attached Images The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art 
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

More Junk

With the makers mark "CHINA STAINLESS STEEL" even I would get suspicious.

?

Now Gents look at this horrible pocket knife by Eickhorn, it most be the real McCoy because it is even RZM marked
    Cheers Ger
    The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter ArtThe Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art

Those damn RZM brothers did it again
    Attached Images Attached Images The Best of the Worst...a Study in Edged Weapon Alter Art 

Quote by Joronas View Post
    With the makers mark "CHINA STAINLESS STEEL" even I would get suspicious.
    Obviously one of the "Eastern Peoples" daggers.

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast