Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Boxed TENO Officer Dagger

Article about: All-- I do not collect daggers, but have a serious interest in TN uniforms and insignia. Old Brigade just posted this beauty:

I myself prefer the original period and the person who carried it. Original standard has no soul
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Boxed TENO Officer Dagger
    P
    Many

True Larry. But how much soul does any mint dagger have when you look at it that way?

especially when there are no signs of carry whatsoever.

matty

Hi Mattty you`re right !! ..its why I shy away... first from lack of knowledge of it ,until I can study it closer. Most men fall into the same trap..by being hypnotized visiting that "bermuda" triangle....and not checking out the geography first...... personal preference only on my part.....I like them seasoned...... ( The daggers )

Dont get lost in the "triangle'...it has the same serious complications as an empty wallet.......and soul has that " been there done that" look to it.... which Mint can not achieve. Best Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2