Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Chained NPEA

Article about: This is a recent addition to my collection. It took me a long time to locate one in good condition, without any problems. Purchasing one of these needs to be approached with caution, messed

Default Chained NPEA

This is a recent addition to my collection. It took me a long time to locate one in good condition, without any problems. Purchasing one of these needs to be approached with caution, messed with examples abound.
    Wolfgang

Chained NPEAChained NPEAChained NPEA

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Chained NPEA
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Chained NPEA

Beautiful example daggers like this are hard to come across you have a true gem

That one was worth waiting for!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Beautiful and stunning would be the best description..I would have to agree with your statement on the Luftwaffe forum regarding etched blades being a mine field for collectors as is the same with the NPEA dagger. I feel the NPEA dagger was chosen along with the SS dagger as being the most desirable in reproduced fakes. Your example Wolfgang amazingly has all the plating left on the crossguards...this in itself is " Hens teeth". I have to assume this was out of an advanced collection that this was in and sure it was well worth the investment.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

A very nice addition. Your words are most true, messed with examples as well as outright fakes abound. Take heed gents & guard your money.

Nice

?

That is one hard to find chained dagger, and in great condition!

Congratz

Ger

?

Wolfgang,

Now that is what i call a rare Minty piece

You have some lovely daggers in your collection.

Regards Mac 66.

Congratulations on adding this lovely example to your already stunning collection Wolfgang!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you for the kind comments, it is appreciated. I am VERY happy to have found this dagger. Even common daggers in truly nice condition are getting difficult to find.

Wolfgang

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast