Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The controversial Railway Water Protection Police Dagger

Article about: This is my RWPP dagger. For as long as I remember controversies have raged on various forums regarding the existense of these daggers. Although it is shown in the Eickhorn Kundendienst catal

Default The controversial Railway Water Protection Police Dagger

This is my RWPP dagger. For as long as I remember controversies have raged on various forums regarding the existense of these daggers. Although it is shown in the Eickhorn Kundendienst catalog those tht occasionally show up on forums have been challenged for authenticity. The problem is that the dagger can be easily constructed from parted out second model RW and army daggers.
    As far as my dagger is concerned, all I can say that it is textbook and all the components are original. And thats about what anyone else who owns one can say. I could, on the other hand, come up with a pretty competitive bullshit story regarding its acquisition. But I don't have the time today.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The controversial Railway Water Protection  Police Dagger   The controversial Railway Water Protection  Police Dagger  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The controversial Railway Water Protection  Police Dagger
    P
    Many

Default Re: The controversial Railway Water Protection Police Dagger

I've never seen one of these, but it's obviously another of your quality acquisitions. I don't understand where the doubt could have originated if it's listed in an Eickhorn cataloge? Almost every branch of anything in the Reich had daggers. Sometimes the BS stories are fun to read anyway. Very nice dagger, thanks for showing.

Jay

I agree regarding BS stories. However, they only again, like repo's, help reduce the credible stories of our heroes and family members that served and the items we honor so much in their memories and stories they have told with much reserve due to what they saw and participated in. Nice piece

fabulous dagger....thanks for posting it..

Very nice! Would look great in any collection...mine for instance

you know how to make a dagger collector jealous very very nice thanks for showing, if you ever get sick of looking at it i will mind it for you
    cheers Ronnie

?

Very nice...this is the first one Ive seen as well. Another beautiful dagger complete with portapee and hanger. Thanks for showing!

Regards, Edwin

?

Stunning dagger!

I'm happy to admit I don't know enough about these daggers to say either they were period or not. As with the Marine SA dagger or the 1st model Bahnschutz dagger, I'd like to think they existed & this model would easily be considered one of the rarest (if not the rarest) typical period production daggers of the 3R.

Whether it is or it isn't, I simply do enjoy the show. Many thanks Cog, for sharing your treasures.

?

What would Fred say on this topic?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast