Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Deutchland Erwache Pocket knife??

Article about: \\$900.- and this one could be yours.

?

I talk about genuine TR pocketknives, that picture with the 19 knives is full of BS 4th reich items

Ger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutchland Erwache Pocket knife??
    P
    Many

Deutchland Erwache Pocket knife??
    Trying to think of something intelligent to say here, and all i can muster up is:
    Parker Knives in Tennessee

Per dozen???
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    Agreed, I didn't even look to see.
    & why would you? one brief, quick look, is enough really. I wonder what collectors on a forum like messerForum.net would have to say about it? Not a general militaria forum like this one, but rather a forum populated by people who only collect these kinds of pocketknives? They would probably have some very interesting things to say. I do know that they have examples of HUGO KÖLLER pocket knives that span many decades over there, which is what this one is "pretending" to be, so folk there who study and collect these, would probably have 100 extra reasons why it is: Bad to the bone, or, as the sales description says, Very rare early piece

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Per dozen???
    Sure, there are better ones though, like the late 50`s adverts for the mothers cross, and the Iron Cross 2 class, either per 500! or per 1000 pieces!! So whats a dozen hey? lol.....

Quote by Metallwarenfabrik View Post
    I do believe, that the image depicted, is not that of an RAD man, but rather that of Schicklegruber himself.
    He is standing on a shovel and his arm is not fully extended as it would most likely be if Hitler. The shovel should be enough to decipher a R.A.D. connection.

Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    ?? I'm sorry, but this Is a typical 4th reich item. Nothing is authentic about it, please don't fool yourself. They make many knifes quite similar to this one, which included examples displaying the ss symbol or DJ or Hitler face, etc..... instead of a RAD man. May I ask, please, where did you get the idea this item is not a typical fake and could even be possibly of the third reich era? Do you Have any period evidence of that, such as a catalog? Thank you.
    If you look in the photo of all the knives that pare post war only one has rivets and none are constructed in this manner. But for the sake of argument I did not say it was real, I said it was not typical and I don't know. But I am sure you can prove its fake with documentation other than the fact that it is not cataloged?. So, its not typical of the fakes I have seen. Pick a fight with someone else, or read my entire posts.

Quote by ajax3985 View Post
    He is standing on a shovel and his arm is not fully extended as it would most likely be if Hitler. The shovel should be enough to decipher a R.A.D. connection.
    It's a shield, not a shovel. Also, the garb worn by the figure is a "brown shirt" Nazi uniform, not an RAD one. While the likeness is not exactly spectacular, the man is clearly meant to be Hitler.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    It's a shield, not a shovel. Also, the garb worn by the figure is a "brown shirt" Nazi uniform, not an RAD one. While the likeness is not exactly spectacular, the man is clearly meant to be Hitler.
    A shield conveiniently shaped like a R.A.D spade and a sidecap or Robin Hood cap?. No, Hitler wore a visor, look at the facial features and he is generic aryan. Could certainly use better photos.

I see a Boyscout salute with 3 fingers..with the pinky finger tucked in.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast