Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Eickhorn Government Officials Dagger

Article about: Not my area here but just trying to help out. The leaf bands are Eickhorns which are seen on their early leaf band navy scabbards, these eyelets have also been seen on early navy scabbards a

Default Eickhorn Government Officials Dagger

Eickhorn Government Officials DaggerEickhorn Government Officials DaggerEickhorn Government Officials DaggerEickhorn Government Officials DaggerEickhorn Government Officials DaggerEickhorn Government Officials DaggerEickhorn Government Officials DaggerEickhorn Government Officials DaggerEickhorn Government Officials DaggerEickhorn Government Officials Dagger

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eickhorn Government Officials Dagger
    P
    Many

Stunning Bill ...I have seen this one on JRs site..and has pointed out certain details being untouched with traces of laquer left.

Virgin ummessed with. Glad its now in your hands .

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

wow, that's a killer, beautiful dagger, congrats Billy

?

Eye dazzler buddy.

Congratulations! Truly one of the most beautiful and elegant of the Third Reich Daggers! Regards,Geoff

a great dagger set.

?

To me the scabbard looks like a Alcoso product.

Thank you all for the kind words. I don't often branch out from SS but if I do it has to be special!!

What a beautiful dagger to own, congrats!

I don't want to rain on the parade, but the scabbard shown is not Eickhorn. It has the typical sleeve inserts in the eyelets seen only on the Alcoso scabbard. Maybe Eickhorn purchased some scabbards from Alcoso to fill an order? Or,is this a very attractive parts dagger?
    Attached scan shows an Alcoso Diplo on the left and Eickhorn GO on the right. Not a great image but good enough to detail the difference in the eyelets; the Alcoso eyelet reinforcing sleeve insert is unique to them.

Eickhorn Government Officials Dagger

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast