Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Fake Dealer Back Pawel Nowak

Article about: @ pierre N how did you get that?!? thats awesome

Default Re: Fake Dealer Back Pawel Nowak

I was looking at the title of this thread "Fake dealer" back Pawel Nowak,, and the title gives too much credit to this individual as some type of dealer. A more appropriate title would be.. "Genuine thief" the Great storyteller. Pawels rancid imagination preceeds him in the best made up lies that are almost laughable,, but yet entertaining to read for those who know his antics. The most laughable and memorable story is his diving experience off the coast of the Dominican republic,, looking for buried treasure. The closest he can come to buried treasure is sticking his finger in his back end.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak
    P
    Many

hes under 3 dif names on all dif sites,some needs to drop a 500 pounder on him

A few years back i was on Bob Treends forum and nowak was at it big time.Bob was notified and threw this piece of dung off faster than a speeding bullet!For those of you who are not familar with Bob Treends name back in the 70's and 80's he published "DER GAULIETER" a small publication with articles and ads and a cartoon which was always a laugh to see.Nowak somehow i hope will meet the fate of other scumbags who troll the forums,lists,etc. of our hobby.To all you members who have been screwed by this piece of cess it is almost impossible to get your money back from these East European SCUMBAGS.What can the post offices do there,like they give a s--t!!Before doing business and Ade and Adrian have pounded this into all members heads sending money to a stranger check him out the best you can!!Ask all important questions and if he hedges, f-him and feel you saved yourself alot of grief!After 42 years of being in this hobby i use that well known term,BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY!

heck i like to is pull a tango & cash handgernade down that guys pants called plan A

WESTERN UNION CAN TELL YOU WHERE THE MONEY WAS PICKED, WHAT CITY ETC. l use it all the time for my kids, and they tell me what location, if i insist..

That's not him.
    I'm pretty sure it's not him?

I don't think that is him, like I said before: There are a lot of people who are called Pawel Nowak.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

the ghoul has now slithered over to the m1 carbine site. I did notify the mods there.

M1CarbineForum - Powered by ForumCo.com - The Forum Company

M1CarbineForum - Powered by ForumCo.com - The Forum Company

OMG two waffen ss helmets for $450 !!!

I have his name and address in poland. I know its beating a dead horse, but I think its important to let everyone know how he rolls. hopefully one of these days, they find him floating face first!

Conrad
    ?

Hi
    just read all of yours experiences with him and fell crushed.J'm Polish reenactor and collect a bit different staff than You but it doesn't matter.
    Durring my ebay search J ve meet George who was cheated by Pawel as You were.Want to help a bit, made search in my country to see possibility to get this bastard down. Encouraged George to write a letter to prosecutor valid for the Pawel living place and describe loss and practice of that man.
    J think all of You can do that, When the prosecutor gets more than one application it should be working J hope.Attach every evidence as money transfer confirmation and correspondence.
    Please take it under consideration and If you want ship it to the adress below:

Prokuratura Rejonowa w Radomsku
    Cezary Zawadzki
    ul.Tysiąclecia 3
    97-500 Radomsko

or by email but post letter is preferable form.
    email: pr.radomsko@piotrkow-tryb.po.gov.pl

Regards Conrad

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast