Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Fake Dealer Back Pawel Nowak

Article about: @ pierre N how did you get that?!? thats awesome

Angry Re: Fake Dealer Back Pawel Nowak

Who is Mathias Fritz Had not heard of him What handle does he go by?? Pawel Nowak has three listings at the collectors classified on this site all daggers #2840,2841, and 2842 BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak
    P
    Many

Default Re: Fake Dealer Back Pawel Nowak

THIS IS THE EMAIL YOU WILL GET & HIS PICS (I got it today):

We can negotiate the prices. I just want to liquidate my collection. My main interest is sailing and wreck diving. Just came back from National Maritime Museum where made my research.

My basic prices:

1. Wehrmacht helmet - 400$
    2. Luftwaffe helmet - 400$
    3. Fallschirmjager M38 helmet - 500$
    4. SA daggers - 450$ each
    5. SS daggers - 500$ each
    6. Wehrmacht dagger - 400$

I do not like cheques, we need to put them to Incaso and wait even 3 months before we get cash. I could accept bank/wire transfer or western union transfer. I am before my next archival research trip to Simancas, Spain. Just need to find a cash to cover some of my expences. Crazy world.

Pawel
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak   Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak  

Angry Re: Fake Dealer Back Pawel Nowak

Never did pic's of him Just list. Several of the daggers he hooked me for total of $500

Reading this tread and did a google search and found this.
    Edged weapons : Original German WWII U-boot Dagger

Is this not the same navy dagger as in this thread posted here on the forum, note background on picture.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...smarine-18050/

this guy is such bad news,,,Interpol ought to have a warrant out for his arrest...

wow guys, my prospective helmet purchases thread are all of the helmets he offered me! thank god i saw this thred purely by accident. i was going to contact him tomorrow.

heres the email i received from him:

Hello:

Thank you for your answer. To be honest, I am not a typical collector. As I said before some of the items I have got as a payment for my archival research work. But some of them I have found personaly. From time to time I take my metal detector and detect some places of historical interest and local battlefields. I am sending to you some photos I made during my detecting trips. I hope you will like them.

But my main interest is archival research, sailing and wreck diving. That is my main passion. As I said before my main interest is archival research, sailing and wreck diving. A few years ago me and my friends from Polish Maritime Museum found a wreck of English merchantman "General Carleton of Whitby" which sank in 1787 in Baltic Sea. I made an extensive archival research in Whitby and London archives. As I mentioned before I had a few friends in National Maritime Museum and Ministry of Defence.

Okay, these are my prices:

1. Luftwaffe helmet - 320US$.
    2. SS helmet - 380US$.
    3. Wehrmacht helmet - 380US$.
    4. Fallschirmjager M38 helmet - 700US$.

I think these are fair and reasonable prices. What do you think about such prices ?Anyway, I am after my vacation time in Dominican Rep. where I usualy dive and my research budget is very limited right now. But I am also just before my next archival research trip to Spain. I have a friend who is a Jefe Departamento de Referencias in Archivo General de Simancas and he is going to be retired very soon. And I think I have the last chance to get an access to the sections usualy closed for the other people. So, I made a decision to sell some of the items from my collection and find someone I cooperate in the future. I hope we can establish good and long term relationships.

As a payment way I prefer the bank transfer. As a delivery method I prefer the recommended courier mail like DHL or UPS as they give us the possibility to track the parcel online.

Okay all for now. I am waiting for your answer.

All the best.

Paweł
    luytjens1939@gmail.com

I just sent him a lovely reply telling him what can do with his helmets

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    I just sent him a lovely reply telling him what can do with his helmets

Very nice, now that we all know his email address, why don't we everybody send him a pretty "colorful" message?

Maybe he just uses that email to scam people with.. who knows :l

?

That is the exact email I recieved from him!!!

Dean

i just sen him another email saying that a warrent for his arrest has been requested.

i wanna get in this guy's head

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast