Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Fake Dealer Back Pawel Nowak

Article about: @ pierre N how did you get that?!? thats awesome

Default Re: Fake Dealer Back Pawel Nowak

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Becareful gents of blind alleys! This guy is an intelligent scumbag who can cover his steps very well. The last thing anyone needs is a lawsuit because of mistaken identity. His movements are that of a spy operative and he knows what hes doing. Be careful.
    He will never come to the States He knows he can be prosecuted here because Identity Theft and Fraud can be prosecuted even if it does not occur in the States. As long as the victim resides in the USA than it is a crime here. Having him extradited, good luck with that! We will never see him here. As was already stated, Poland doesn't care and you won't change their minds. Distance makes people "untouchable" to an extent, and they know that. What is someone going to do 10,000 KMs away? Probably nothing and he will take those odds. Common sense is one of your best allies along with information shared here and on other forums.

Maybe if he cons the Mob out of money something will happen.....we can hope, right?!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak
    P
    Many

Nowak is equivalent to Smith in english.
    Nowak and Kowalski are the most common lastnames.
    The real person is surely named differently and uses common alias and collects money with fake id.
    Fraud works the same anywhere in the world.

Sounds like he really loves shipwrecks... A lot of accidents happen in the deep!! A shark attack maybe or a malfunctioning breathing device... We can even count on the wrath of Poseidon, Cthulhu or Kraken for the job to get done!

A thought must kept in mind that just like heinous crimes..there will be copycat figures doing the same.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I think there was apollo1939 and sturmgewehr as well

?

Hey guys just wanted to keep you informed, this is what I got after a craigs list add near my local area...wow. I am glad I did reseach...FYI

Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak

Which only makes one wonder if the reports of the last few weeks of his supposed arrest in Europe were a blind alley. Apparently, ol' Pawel is still alive and well and not missing a beat out there yet....
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

I believe, that I got a PM from that pond slime some time ago offering to sell me some WWII items cheaply and on the sly.
    The text in the PM was a variation of the by now familiar MO.

Sorry to say that ..it is also possible many other scammers are riding his coattails and using his name. He will be the "fall guy" once he is caught. No telling how many individuals are involved..as this one person scheme of deception has many faces. His name is renown throughout the collecting world..and is a band wagon of opportunity even for the dumbest scammer. The key here is...trying not to focus on one or many individuals..as most of them will not be caught and hiding under many changeable IP addresses. To catch them in a lie is a different story,,and most of the time disappear as seen on the website. ..but the key is to continue to arm ourselves with knowledge..so as not to get caught in a scam.
    One must know their boundaries and trusts for certain people and websites auction houses and private sales..especially. Seeing through the smoke and mirrors... if it is an unknown dealer or entity......this is the real battle!
    Most likely if its a deal too god to be true..this should send up a flag immediately...yet sadly..there is that very small percentage..that are honest. These are the ones that suffer the most..and criticized harshly for their identity. Thats life in the collecting realm....to live or perish in the food chain of TR artifacts.
    I repeat my words over and over....study study study!..take nothing for granted.....or you will just end of like the rest of the unknowing collectors trying to cut corners and save a few bucks. Those few bucks will cost you thousands!!

Keep a keen eye out and report anything and everything that seems suspicious..alerting the other collectors. Unity also is a great deterrent in letting scumbags like Pawel Nowack..or who ever he or she is following in this foul smelling agenda of duping people. They will no more amount to anything except short term gain...and those who have escaped being caught..the high end scammers...your time will rot in the end just as War criminals who escape and die without being caught...but in the end....there will be a heavy price to pay.
    A brown slimy smear is all these people are.....Useless and pathetic!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Or...to paraphrase the "X-Files" motto...."Trust No one!"...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast