Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Fake Dealer Back Pawel Nowak

Article about: @ pierre N how did you get that?!? thats awesome

Default Re: Fake Dealer Back Pawel Nowak

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Sorry to say that ..it is also possible many other scammers are riding his coattails and using his name. He will be the "fall guy" once he is caught. No telling how many individuals are involved..as this one person scheme of deception has many faces. His name is renown throughout the collecting world..and is a band wagon of opportunity even for the dumbest scammer. The key here is...trying not to focus on one or many individuals..as most of them will not be caught and hiding under many changeable IP addresses. To catch them in a lie is a different story,,and most of the time disappear as seen on the website. ..but the key is to continue to arm ourselves with knowledge..so as not to get caught in a scam.
    One must know their boundaries and trusts for certain people and websites auction houses and private sales..especially. Seeing through the smoke and mirrors... if it is an unknown dealer or entity......this is the real battle!
    Most likely if its a deal too god to be true..this should send up a flag immediately...yet sadly..there is that very small percentage..that are honest. These are the ones that suffer the most..and criticized harshly for their identity. Thats life in the collecting realm....to live or perish in the food chain of TR artifacts.
    I repeat my words over and over....study study study!..take nothing for granted.....or you will just end of like the rest of the unknowing collectors trying to cut corners and save a few bucks. Those few bucks will cost you thousands!!

Keep a keen eye out and report anything and everything that seems suspicious..alerting the other collectors. Unity also is a great deterrent in letting scumbags like Pawel Nowack..or who ever he or she is following in this foul smelling agenda of duping people. They will no more amount to anything except short term gain...and those who have escaped being caught..the high end scammers...your time will rot in the end just as War criminals who escape and die without being caught...but in the end....there will be a heavy price to pay.
    A brown slimy smear is all these people are.....Useless and pathetic!
    That is my theory as well - he is too busy for one person. IP could be different but Mach ID would be the same as long he is using same PC. Mobile would be different.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak
    P
    Many

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    Do what i did to a scammer awhile back, make sure to do everything with the US Post office, as the US Postal Inspectors will go after anyone that rips another off through the postal system.

As i paid with with a US Postal money order, and mailed everything Postal Priority, with tracking/delivery confirmation.

Some guy ripped me off on some gun parts,mags, and optics. The postal inspector got involved, the guy was prosecuted, and i got all of my money back.

Brian
    Unfortunately this is a rare occurrence since I've been ripped off for a gold coin and the post office decided to refund a very small portion of what it sold for and the guy hasn't been prosecuted.

?

But download a record illegally and you could spend the rest of your days in the greybar hotel as well as a huge fine. Just a lack of motivation on the enforcement front when our interests are at stake. A few show trials would send the right message to the real crooks. C'est la vie!

He uses Western Union and in reality USPS can't do much to people outside of USA/Canada.

Default Pawel nowak

He's still at it,by the looks of it he's trawling the gun collectors websites at the moment placing ads for ww2 German binoculars as well as helmets etc,I notified a couple of them as to be aware who and what he is,he's going by the name of Apollo 13 on most of them,hope this helps gents

?

Advertising on the UK gunsite Gunstar, I have contacted the site and they are going to ban him and removed all his adds except this one! Using the name Kaspian1415, email is kasbian1415@hotmail.com, Location Merseyside, I contacted him once when advertising from Merseyside as I live there and asked to view items and obviously was only using the location as cover told me he had studied there put was in Poland, which really explains nothing. A quick google of kaspian1415 and there are adverts worldwide.
    Knives and Bayonets for sale | GunStar.

Just got a reply to an advert i responded to from this on Guntree, goes by the user name of Algemeine2014

South Africa--Bayonets-Original German M35 Double Decal Combat Police Helmet

and here is his email Legolas1944@outlook.com

and his name is....... Pawel Nowak

be careful out there chaps...

Thanks Magneto..for posting this...its always best to stay close to reputable sources and word of mouth after that. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by meyle77 View Post
    That is my theory as well - he is too busy for one person. IP could be different but Mach ID would be the same as long he is using same PC. Mobile would be different.
    Machine Id (MAC address) can be changed in seconds , scammers know this .

One thing you can do is take your time...make him wait...agree to buy...don't send money...be busy...tell him you are sending...forget to do it...tell him its there...tell him to check again...check his name...tell him you got it wrong...tell him it s done for sure this time...forget to do it...done for sure this time...blame western Union...tell him you are going to try one more time...tell him it s there...act like you have the wrong info again...blame your wife...encourage him to check one last time..then offer to meet him in Poland to get it right...it is then sold to someone in spain. Let him think he's getting money and string him out and waste his time...frustrate him. It s all you can do at the moment

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast