Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22

Fake Dealer Back Pawel Nowak

Article about: @ pierre N how did you get that?!? thats awesome

The best way to avoid him is by using PayPal with people you don't know. I've been contacted by him at least twice. He never does PayPal because of the buyer protection and bank account info.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Sir Payne View Post
    The best way to avoid him is by using PayPal with people you don't know. I've been contacted by him at least twice. He never does PayPal because of the buyer protection and bank account info.
    This is a good advice folks.

He is still at it:
    Original German WW2 Luftwaffe M42 Helmet
    Here is the phone number he gives: 515-434-3434
    Not sure if it is even his number.

Not his photos either.......he has nothing except stolen bandwidth and the money he fleeces through deception. I'm not sure if its a single person anymore..but the name being used as a tool by others and steal through his name.
    Theft by deception is fairly common by the use of collectors photographs. IMO ...a smart investor needs to stay closer to their own element and associated channels of reputable dealers....and or word of mouth trustworthy contacts.
    I hate seeing someone getting beat for no reason except through their own carelessness and lack of common sense. Just my thoughts Regards Larry
    Last edited by Larry C; 12-25-2015 at 08:48 PM.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22