Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Fake Dealer Back Pawel Nowak

Article about: @ pierre N how did you get that?!? thats awesome

Default Re: Fake Dealer Back Pawel Nowak

Man, I'm always pumped for a good dust up.
    Give'em hell Brian

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak
    P
    Many

Do you think he will make him a little bit worried, I bet its the first time he got a response back like that, instead of the information of money being sent to him.

Brian

Brian I sent all my emails to the
    US Embassy in Warsaw.
    acswarsaw@state.gov This is their email address I has asked all in group to contact them. I Think we need to keep on this guy. Jon

If someone has the Warsaw Police
    Department email we could all contact them.

I think all the ID info he supplies is bunk anyway.....

He's using someone else's identity or it is simply made up. (The Navy dagger and HJ knife were on threads here just recently. I remember the large rivet on the HJ scabbard.)

Best thing for everyone to do is just keep showing a definite interest in purchasing 'his' items until HIS time line runs out. Send him tons of reassuring e-mails, like "I'm going to Western Union today to send you the money"........Then after he replies that he did not get it, you say you were too busy, delayed, and you will send it tomorrow. Keep him hanging,
    thinking he's got you hooked in. Waste his time. Make him do all the work for nothing.
    Regards,

Steve.

?

I would like to see this fellow "messed up" getting older now..but still I never ran away from a fight..if I had my way..this PR would have to open his mouth to pee!!!

Dean

Another email i sent to him, This one should really get him worried.

Brian

Email;

More information i have on you, that will be forwarded on to the proper authorities;

Pawel Tomasz Nowak
    Ul. Piastowska 20/41
    97-500 Radomsko
    Poland

And pics attached to email sent for the proper authorities to know what you look like.;
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak   Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak  

Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak   Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak  

Fake Dealer Back  Pawel Nowak  

You have to be really naive to believe that our fraudster is using his real name and passport.

He is a very successful con-man because he preys on suckers who who think they are smarter than he is. Wrong! He has outsmarted so many and will continue to do so with impunity. That is the oldest hook in the con games: playing upon the greed of the pidgeons he is going to rip.

I was a lawman for 28 years and have come to believe that the people who are defrauded are victims of their own greed. Sadly, he has made a very large fortune out of the money from people who foolishly believe they are going to get treasures for pennies.

The only way to deal with vermin like him is with a bullet to the head.

Bob Hritz

Yes Bob, i agree.

But if we send the same information that he has been sending out to people, that should make him nervous, and the fact that he cannot be doing the same con, as if the more people know what information he is using, that's a start.

Brian

That's what I was getting at Bob...if he fakes a passport like that...I think his country would crack down on him harder ..???
    I know here in Canada, you screw around with government issued doc's you are committing a federal crime...with big consequences attached.

If you look around, a fake passport is easy to get. They won't get you far with international travel, but for local identification, it is a safe bet. The name Pawel Nowak is like John Smith, in the US. I am sure the photos are of someone else. Sadly, somdeay that poor dupe will be mistaken for the alleged Pawel Nowak and end up dead.

Con men are smart, that is why they are so successful.

If you want a custom made fake passport, driver license, or any other identification, the internet has the answers:

Custom ID Cards - Fake Passport

This con man is far more clever than his victims.

Bob Hritz

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast